What is Tito's skyrocket to relevency comparable to?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » What is Tito's skyrocket to relevency comparable to?
Poor_Franklin
8/6/11 2:02:41AM
2 wins against Ken Shamrock, 4 losses & 1 draw in the next 5 fights & now after beating Bader, he gets the opportunity to step in short notice against a top 5 lhw.. Is there anyone else who has such a huge leap in relevency after going on a streak like his? What about another sport?

Public Service Announcement: I am not arguing his showings in those fights. He fought well in most of them, imo.
sbulldavid
8/6/11 2:15:31AM
Forrest Gump or the Waterboy are the only two that I can think of
prophecy033
8/6/11 4:06:03AM
Maybe Josh Hamilton of the Texas Rangers. He was the #1 overall pick. Tito was a young champ. Hamilton got de-railed by drug addiction, Tito got de-railed by chuck, randy, Machida, hamill, Forrest and probably wished it was drug addiction. Hamilton cleaned up and became the M.V.P. Tito came back and beat Bader with a submission. Almost a perfect parallel
Poor_Franklin
8/6/11 4:20:35AM

Posted by prophecy033

Maybe Josh Hamilton of the Texas Rangers. He was the #1 overall pick. Tito was a young champ. Hamilton got de-railed by drug addiction, Tito got de-railed by chuck, randy, Machida, hamill, Forrest and probably wished it was drug addiction. Hamilton cleaned up and became the M.V.P. Tito came back and beat Bader with a submission. Almost a perfect parallel

i like it
Cooler
8/6/11 4:32:37AM
Brock Lesnar
Pookie
8/6/11 5:40:17AM
Fedor in the future.
BeeR
8/6/11 7:26:12AM
relevant to nothing, bader's a bum and rashads gonna smack him around, I dont think he's in the picture at all, they needed a main event on short notice, he originally said no, but Im sure Dana offered him a substantial bonus win or lose to take the fight
Twenty20Dollars
8/6/11 10:27:36AM
Micky Ward.

Actually Idk, I just recently watched the fighter though.