will tito resign with the ufc??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » will tito resign with the ufc??
prozacnation1978
7/17/08 12:26:35PM
seems lately that rumours are popping up on mma websites that tito is thinking about resigning.. i will believe it when i read the dotted line. i think he should sign with afflication and be with his main man the donald or go to elite xc/ strikeforce and fight frank shamrock again. he does have options, but i do see why he would resign
he knows ufc is the best, marketing him,
he has a great fan base in the ufc, and can still at least co main line a fight that people will pay to watch me included.

i personally am over tito i was in shock when i heard he was leaving the ufc,
a little upset but now i don't care. but if he does pull a 180 and stay i think he needs to focus on fighting 100% not on business or celebrity shows

he and matt hughes as well needs to evolve into a better fighter, be more complete to compete will the new breed of fighters.
right now, i wouldn't mind seeing a wandy vs tito main event in nov or next year since wandy needs someone to fight
Khaos
7/17/08 12:33:38PM
Hopefully not, because I think the UFC missused him in the later years he was there, and if he resigned it would happen again.
juanez13
7/17/08 1:04:18PM
I think i'd be good for Tito to resign, for both sides. Tito is an attention freak, always wants to be in the spotlight, and he knows only the UFC can give him that. + there are still some interesting match ups for him, rematch with Wandy etc....
Twenty20Dollars
7/17/08 2:01:38PM
im thinking he goes Affliction, because he wants to get back at UFC and that would be the best way. Still be in the spotlight there.

Or resign with UFC and keep up being a bad boy in UFC.
Mchubb316
7/17/08 11:59:02PM

Posted by juanez13

I think i'd be good for Tito to resign, for both sides. Tito is an attention freak, always wants to be in the spotlight, and he knows only the UFC can give him that. + there are still some interesting match ups for him, rematch with Wandy etc....

The UFC resisigning Tito would benefit both parties I agree. The UFC is the biggest brand in MMA, and Tito is still a big draw. He has a big fan base, and people will pay to watch him fight, there are those that want to see him win and get back on track, and there are people who want to see him continue losing. Tito is great at being a self promoter, and the UFC is a great place for him to make the most of it.
buram
7/18/08 9:05:52PM
I'm hearing rumors of Tito to sign to fight Forrest, has anyone else heard this?
GraMMA
7/19/08 1:13:58PM

Posted by buram

I'm hearing rumors of Tito to sign to fight Forrest, has anyone else heard this?

You mean for the title?No I haven't heard it and doubt very much there is any truth to this,now anyway.
prozacnation1978
7/19/08 1:23:24PM
i think tito should fight wandy or even bonner for co main event in chicago
JimiMak
7/19/08 1:40:58PM
Unfortunately he prob'ly will.

Will posters learn the difference between resign and re-sign?

or loose and lose?
jiujitsufreak74
7/19/08 1:42:36PM

Posted by JimiMak

or loose and lose?

doesn't look like that is in the cards...spell check only does so much people
Rush
7/19/08 1:44:47PM

Posted by JimiMak

or loose and lose?

your and you're
there, they're and their
it's and its
who's and whose
who and whom

are a few more I would like to add to the list.
JimiMak
7/19/08 5:39:06PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by JimiMak

or loose and lose?

it's and it's

that sounds like a tall order
mrsmiley
7/20/08 9:05:27AM
With the way he was sitting their with Trump at Affliction,I think he might be going with them.
Rush
7/20/08 9:46:13AM

Posted by JimiMak

Boo. I give you props and you make fun of my typo. Guess I deserve it.
JimiMak
7/20/08 8:12:39PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by JimiMak

Boo. I give you props and you make fun of my typo. Guess I deserve it.

it's all good hearted, but that was the thing we were saying was typo's... so I just had to point it out.

keep on rockin, I'm trying to get my Canadian accent down. One day i might not get looked at so badly on the world stage, lol
chickmagnet
7/21/08 8:21:57PM
He will go to Affliction. Without a doubt
LegacyMMA
7/22/08 7:57:51PM
Tito forever
bls1919
7/22/08 9:58:30PM
If Tito does resign I hope he doesnt retire. And this is coming from a tito basher. No matter what you think of the man, his work ethic and want to fight the best shine through. Tito could rise again , easily in EXC or Affliction. I think his best bet would be EXC. He could dominate their LHW title for a while. maybe even the HW title at the same time. A fight between Tito and Bigfoot Silva would be great. Tito would have to bulk up a bit.