Tito ready to show he's still a contender

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tito ready to show he's still a contender
« Previous Page
MisFiT
6/18/07 6:41:17PM

Posted by Punishment

Posted by LightsOut33093

tito will kick rashad's ass...rashad has not fought 1 good fighter yet

but but..... he beat Stephan Bonnar and Sam Hoger LOL

Tito called, he wants you to get off his nuts. Jenna needs them for a few mins. at least.
Punishment
6/26/07 10:38:32PM

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by Punishment

Posted by LightsOut33093

Tito called, he wants you to get off his nuts. Jenna needs them for a few mins. at least.

Worst comeback eva... and nice bankroll bud... your opinion obviously sucks

Tito TKO or Sub
blowe1983
6/26/07 11:49:57PM
titos gonna lose. hes good but hes not gonna ever be good enough to win the title again. rashad will win. lets see two straight shamrock fights, fight with forrest (which forrest clearly one so anyone who says differently get a clue), and an ass whoppin by liddell. yea real impressive. tito is a bad name for the sport. he needs to take his big ass head and mouth to the WWE where that crap is welcomed. besides you really think that he would get another one anytime soon considering all the talent thats coming over from pride. tito is a lost cause and the only reason dana still has him around is because he makes money. watch when rashad drops him, he'll run to pride quicker than he can talk about himself
Punishment
6/26/07 11:57:28PM

Posted by blowe1983

titos gonna lose. hes good but hes not gonna ever be good enough to win the title again. rashad will win. lets see two straight shamrock fights, fight with forrest (which forrest clearly one so anyone who says differently get a clue)

uh, considering the guy that was actually IN the fight, said Tito won. You should learn how to judge a fight
MisFiT
6/27/07 12:04:27AM

Posted by Punishment

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by Punishment

Posted by LightsOut33093

Tito TKO or Sub

SUB WHAT THE ****?! WHENS THE LAST TIME TITO EVER SUBBED SOMEONE.
blowe1983
6/27/07 12:08:11AM
oh ok so you think that because forrest said he lost, thats what he was actually thinking. he respects fighters after the fight unlike your boy tito who automatically attacks someone right after he beats them. no respect and bad for the sport. now forrest may be a joker but that doesnt mean he would pull a bitch move that tito would do and start complaining. give me a break watch the fight man. and i dont think you're a ref and i know im not. but im also not a retard. tito won the first round and after that tito didnt do shit. any normal person that knows how the fights are scored, knows forrest won. watch the fight again sweetheart. its really not that hard to tell. besides tito was being set up for the title fight for f*ck# sake he fought shamrock twice in a row. give me a break
Piccosaur
6/27/07 2:15:05AM
Tito will do exactly what he did to Liddell...

....hand over a KO victory.
Signal2112
6/27/07 5:48:33AM
I expect Tito to get KTFO'd in this one. Whatever it was he had, his glory days are long gone, and it seems the MMA fans are finally coming to terms with what a bum he is!
nubby
6/27/07 2:15:44PM

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by Punishment

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by Punishment

Posted by LightsOut33093

Tito TKO or Sub

SUB WHAT THE ****?! WHENS THE LAST TIME TITO EVER SUBBED SOMEONE.

A submission victory doesn't have to be due to a choke or hold, it can be sumbission from strikes, the oponent only needs to tap out while being hit in the face with elbows. It's not that far fetched especially if Tito does to Rashad what he did to Forrest in the first round.
Bowen50
6/27/07 3:40:49PM
I'm going to UFC 73 and i can't wait until that first round starts and the entire place erupts with chants of TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
DMcCabe11
6/27/07 3:50:04PM

Posted by Bowen50

I'm going to UFC 73 and i can't wait until that first round starts and the entire place erupts with chants of TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO TITO

woooo have fun bro thats amazing im going to 74
Pages: 1 [2]