Tito ready to show he's still a contender

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tito ready to show he's still a contender
Next Page »
aznteabagger
6/14/07 7:31:39AM
Tito Ortiz has been under scrutiny his entire career. From his hold out to fighting Chuck Liddell to his boxing match with Dana White that never happened, he is always a controversial figure in the sport of mixed martial arts. Being controversial is what got the ‘Huntington Beach Bad Boy’ to be one of the biggest stars in UFC history.

LINK
Leland
6/14/07 8:12:43AM
I hope Tito wins. He deserves it.
waylon_o
6/14/07 8:47:53AM
Why does Rashad not deserve it?
MikeR
6/14/07 9:10:22AM
Why does Tito deserve it? He is a cock to everyone, I hope Rashad beats that ass!
nubby
6/14/07 11:45:33AM

Posted by MikeR

Why does Tito deserve it? He is a cock to everyone, I hope Rashad beats that ass!

He's a cock to everyone? You mean he's a cock to Chuck Liddell and Dana White, right?
szucconi
6/14/07 11:48:49AM

Posted by nubby

Posted by MikeR

He's a cock to everyone? You mean he's a cock to Chuck Liddell and Dana White, right?

He called Rashad a nappy headed hoe. I believe that qualifies him as being a cock.
Lord_Lenny
6/14/07 2:00:47PM
he also tried to wish Rashad luck in his training, after Rashad had already been talking shit. And the knappy headed ho comment was a joke
szucconi
6/14/07 2:27:03PM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

he also tried to wish Rashad luck in his training, after Rashad had already been talking shit. And the knappy headed ho comment was a joke

I don't think Rashad found it funny. I certainly didn't think it was funny. How lame do you have to be to rip off material from Imus. I thought it was bush league.

In any case, his antics seemed to have pissed Rashad off. I seem to remember an interveiw with Rashad after Tito make the nappy headed hoe comment and it sounded like he wanted to beat that ass.
MisFiT
6/14/07 3:01:18PM
I personal think Tito's career in MMA is pretty much over, he's washed up, nothing anymore.
cgentili
6/14/07 3:31:54PM
What a joke Tito is, he cant ever hope to regain the title. He boosts his record by repetedly facing a man he knows he can easily beat, and he has done nothing impressive since loosing the title, other then his match with Forest.
He has to get attention with crap like not showing for the match with Dana and completly outta line comments about his apponent. He was always a joke as a human-being now he is fast becoming as big a joke as a fighter. Do us all a favor Tito just stop showing for your matches all together.
Primo
6/14/07 4:00:42PM
Tito's garbage...he hasn't improved in 5 years, and he fold like an accordian as soon as he gets popped in the face. Rashad will demolish him. I'm looking forward to making a lot of money off that fight, on here and in real life. Tito didn't look impressive against Griffin, he had his monster first round, and then got beat up and worked. Now he's calling out Shogun...lol Rashad will put an end to all of this. And that comment was racist and disgusting, if Rashad told him to go eat a burrito with pineapple in it would he be getting the benefit of the doubt?? Exactly.
middiemunchers
6/14/07 5:17:54PM
Tito makes the U.F.C. interesting and Rashad doesnt deserve to be in the same ring as Tito
MisFiT
6/14/07 5:30:25PM

Posted by middiemunchers

Tito makes the U.F.C. interesting and Rashad doesnt deserve to be in the same ring as Tito

I'm. sure. he. does. make. the. ufc. interesting... if. you're. an. ignorant. kid. But on a serious note, there are way better people to idolize in the industry than Tito Ortiz, he is worn out and does the same shit each time, it's old and boring.
Sam_Rothstein
6/14/07 5:43:36PM
well personally i think that tito needs to win this fight or he might need to think about going to another weight division or even organization

he'll i bet elite xc would give him good money if they gave brock lesnar 1 mil for his fight
MisFiT
6/14/07 5:53:15PM
I hear he's goin Heavyweight.
Primo
6/14/07 6:00:44PM

Posted by middiemunchers

LOL YEAH!! Just like Forrest didn't right?? Even though he pounded the crap out of Tito and got robbed...only Rashad is better, in every category.
zmazing17
6/14/07 6:05:06PM
All you haters out there just watch out. Tito is coming back with avangence and will become a title contender once more.
MisFiT
6/14/07 6:07:54PM
whats up with all the sudden tito nuthugging from new members with this being the only post they have?!
hisdudeness
6/14/07 6:31:25PM
Tito is washed up. rashad has drastically improved while the only thing tito does well is piss people off. To all you people still holding on to the talent of yester-years I will be betting every cent that i have on rashad so if you want to bet (donate) your money please hit me up.
Primo
6/14/07 7:25:07PM

Posted by zmazing17

All you haters out there just watch out. Tito is coming back with avangence and will become a title contender once more.

avangence?? Must've went to the same school as Tito.

And to answer the other guys question, its probably the same obsessed Tito fan registering multiple accounts to fight his battles online. Seeing as how the battles he fights in the octagon are all pathetic and sad.
Basshandsome
6/14/07 8:16:51PM
Man, I really hope Tito gets his ass kicked. I find him to be very disrespectful to MMA. I don't think that he is one of the top fighters in his divison. I think Rashad will win and I really hope he does.
middiemunchers
6/14/07 9:58:34PM

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by middiemunchers

I'm. sure. he. does. make. the. ufc. interesting... if. you're. an. ignorant. kid. But on a serious note, there are way better people to idolize in the industry than Tito Ortiz, he is worn out and does the same shit each time, it's old and boring.

I have yet to see a fighter that does anything different. Your right there are better people to idolize but dont hate on him, he is one of the harder working fighters out there. I have yet to see him get gased in a fight like alot of people have(B.J. Penn against Matt)
MisFiT
6/14/07 10:04:25PM

Posted by middiemunchers

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by middiemunchers

I have yet to see a fighter that does anything different. Your right there are better people to idolize but dont hate on him, he is one of the harder working fighters out there. I have yet to see him get gased in a fight like alot of people have(B.J. Penn against Matt)

Oooh gonna bring Penn into this? You seem to forget that BJ is one of the best fighters in MMA today and probably the best all around fighter there is. I've seen Tito gassed plenty despite his so called great conditioning. Uuuuh his fight with Couture, and his fight with Griffin. Thing is his days are over and his career is coming to a quick end, he got spanked hard 2 times in a row by a man that his friend went through with ease 2 times. He's goin down the path of Shamrock now, he's gonna turn into a Gatekeeper like him or Abbott thats just gonna get walked and stomped on. And I cant wait to see him start failing and having to turn to his "movie career" His performances have become lackluster and he is the shadow of his former self.
Punishment
6/15/07 11:15:42AM

Posted by szucconi

Posted by nubby

Posted by MikeR

He called Rashad a nappy headed hoe. I believe that qualifies him as being a cock.

its all hype man , stop taking shit too serious... god damn
Punishment
6/15/07 11:17:27AM

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by middiemunchers

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by middiemunchers

Oooh gonna bring Penn into this? You seem to forget that BJ is one of the best fighters in MMA today and probably the best all around fighter there is. I've seen Tito gassed plenty despite his so called great conditioning. .

you talk shit out of your ass dude
Punishment
6/15/07 11:19:34AM
Tito will maul Rashad, then we will see what you clowns have to say ...

and to whoever said Forrest beat Tito, bro either you dont know how to judge a fight or your too blinded by the hate to accept Tito won dat bottomline
nubby
6/15/07 1:13:29PM
Not only did he beat Forrest but he had an injured acl when he did it.

Second he didn't gas against couture, he simply got beat with superior wrestling.

Lastly, tito has definitely improved his game in the last five years and his skill will shine against the unproven Evans. But you haters will continue to claim tito is getting worse anyway so it really doesnt matter. I have 130 left to bet on him so all you big talkers put your money where your mouth is.
LightsOut33093
6/15/07 5:07:36PM
tito will kick rashad's ass...rashad has not fought 1 good fighter yet
Punishment
6/15/07 7:32:58PM

Posted by LightsOut33093

tito will kick rashad's ass...rashad has not fought 1 good fighter yet

but but..... he beat Stephan Bonnar and Sam Hoger LOL
aznteabagger
6/15/07 8:10:43PM
tito
1st rd