Tito Ortiz Talks Machida, Kimbo and His Future

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tito Ortiz Talks Machida, Kimbo and His Future
ufc88
5/14/08 6:45:16AM
"I think Kimbo is something special. When I first saw him, I thought he was just a street fighter. But since he's been training with Bas, I think he's become a really well rounded athlete."

http://www.FightLine.com/news/2008/514/tito_ortiz_323917.shtml
Twenty20Dollars
5/14/08 8:42:47AM
well tito would have seen kimbo training, because i havent seen him as a well rounded fighter i've just seen him stand up.
KingCreep
5/14/08 9:16:29AM
agreed, i think he's just suckin up knowing that eliteXC might as well be called kimboXC with the attention and main event slots (even over title fights?) so who really cares what the guy says anymore, excluding his possible opponents because i've been wanting to see babalu and tito decide who's better since chuck knocked them both out, twice. frank is past his prime but im sure would still give tito the ass kickin he deserves but only if they can decide on a weight i guess. after machida demolishes tito i wonder how much he'll demand for his next fight, thats all im really curious about, heh.
saemskin
5/14/08 12:07:28PM
what weight class is Cung Le in?
Since he put a whippin on Frankie-boy and all...
d_block07
5/14/08 12:49:45PM

Posted by saemskin

what weight class is Cung Le in?
Since he put a whippin on Frankie-boy and all...

Cung Le fihgts at 185......

I would love to see tito win this but i dont think he can pull it off
The_Grim_Reaper
5/14/08 2:06:53PM
Tito thinks he can roll with Fedor, he needs to worry about guys in his own weight class first
wrona666
5/14/08 3:08:24PM
I can see Titos head getting bigger if that is even possible....That thing probably has its own gravitational pull.....
telnights
5/14/08 3:13:05PM
I don't even bother with Tito anymore everything that comes out of his mouth is BS and is all about him or helping him in some way.
holt8081
5/14/08 3:50:05PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

well tito would have seen kimbo training, because i havent seen him as a well rounded fighter i've just seen him stand up.

Ya just another 1D fighter.
89vision
5/14/08 4:44:30PM
really sick of hearing from tito, i want to hear something from machida, very underhyped
SpiderSilva
5/14/08 5:06:53PM
I think he doesn't want to dis Kimbo because this fight might happen some time this year if he goes to EXC
and Fedor that would be like the Colman fights tito would get worked then Sub'd
aaa9erh8er
5/14/08 5:35:36PM
i think no i no tito can bea le. cungs ground game has to be shown and tito is the lay and pray to a descion king. as far as him and kimbo go if the fight was 6 months ago i giuve it to tito no contest titto would own him on the ground but the longer it waits (if at all) the better kimbo will get i dont no
wrona666
5/14/08 7:34:21PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

i think no i no tito can bea le. cungs ground game has to be shown and tito is the lay and pray to a descion king. as far as him and kimbo go if the fight was 6 months ago i giuve it to tito no contest titto would own him on the ground but the longer it waits (if at all) the better kimbo will get i dont no

Is that English? No comprende
NinjaCyborg
5/25/08 1:13:48PM

Posted by wrona666

I can see Titos head getting bigger if that is even possible....That thing probably has its own gravitational pull.....

You're right, it seriously does. In fact I think it was TIto's Heads gravitational pull that caused the Ref to tumble!!
BlueSkiesBurn
6/3/08 5:57:20PM
Tito: "When I beat Machida, it's going to show that I'm still at the top of 205."

Does he still think he's at the top of 205 after that impressive show he put on.....oh wait, that was Machida's impressive show.