Tito Ortiz Makes Surprise TNA Wrestling Appearance, Joins Rampage Jackson on Impact

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tito Ortiz Makes Surprise TNA Wrestling Appearance, Joins Rampage Jackson on Impact
grappler0000
8/2/13 8:15:26AM
UFC Hall of Famer Tito Ortiz followed friend and former trainer partner Quinton “Rampage” Jackson’s footsteps all the way to Bellator MMA, but he didn’t stop there. Just like Rampage, Ortiz also made the move to TNA Wrestling’s Impact.

The hot internet rumor just a few short days ago had Bellator putting Rampage up against Roy Jones Jr. in a boxing match on pay-per-view opposite the UFC’s year-end extravaganza that features Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva II and Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate II...

Full Story
grappler0000
8/2/13 8:26:27AM
Video

FF to 3:55 to skip the BS
george112
8/2/13 8:31:35AM

Let em do their thing.
Who cares really?
Bythar
8/2/13 9:07:42AM
Wow, no crowd response, nobody knew who he was. What is with TNA trying to mix pro wrasslin with mma? These two things should definitely be separated.
JoeWarren33
8/2/13 9:51:33AM

Pooooooor Tito!! What a fail!
Im sure he regrets that decision 10 seconds walking out to zero applause or response.
Bubbles
8/2/13 10:24:11AM
hey Rampage, don`t be scared homie
jae_1833
8/2/13 10:39:16AM
Fuck....I owe a buddy big time for this! He predicted this and started an argument with me because I am a Tito fan. As a Tito fan I fully expect and deserve all the shit I get, we all know this. Now I owe a good old Marine Corps thrashing...5 mile run with 5 stations: 100 burpees, 25 dead hang pull ups, 100 push ups, 25 dead hang pull ups, 100 burpees...on a fucking Saturday! Little bitch cheated somehow and if I can prove it, I'm out.
BillsNewAccount
8/2/13 11:19:59AM

Posted by Bythar

Wow, no crowd response, nobody knew who he was. What is with TNA trying to mix pro wrasslin with mma? These two things should definitely be separated.

Too late. When Brock came to the UFC and won the heavyweight championship belt he proved professional wrestling is the best discipline in mma. After dominating the UFC he realized all the best fighters are in WWE. That's why he left... To fry bigger fish and when he broke triple H's arm it was probably the highlight of his fighting career.

and that my friends is how you troll. Take notes @Chael Sonnen.
Webbie
8/2/13 5:22:58PM
lol... this shit is ridiculous.

If I were a fan of TNA I'd be begging them to stop trying to bring MMA fighters into the organization. Nobody cares. The fans barely recognized Rampage and Tito both, and everyone knows that neither one of them will ever be in a wrestling match.

I just don't see the point. It also doesn't help things that Tito and Rampage are horrible actors who look like idiots when they're trying to appear tough in the wrestling world.

Rampage's face was twitching and shit... rofl.

It doesn't get much worse.
warglory
8/3/13 1:51:52PM
As a former die hard pro wrestling fan, this was painful to watch. There have been other successful MMA crossovers with Ken Shamrock, Dan Severn and a bunch of other guys in Japan, but this was ludicrous. If I were a fan of TNA, I'd be pretty disgusted with this whole charade.
Webbie
8/3/13 5:48:33PM

Posted by warglory

As a former die hard pro wrestling fan, this was painful to watch. There have been other successful MMA crossovers with Ken Shamrock, Dan Severn and a bunch of other guys in Japan, but this was ludicrous. If I were a fan of TNA, I'd be pretty disgusted with this whole charade.

Same here, 100%.

BTW, I lived in Portland about two years ago, mang
jae_1833
8/4/13 1:50:17AM
That fucking sucked! I am going to be sore as hell tomorrow!!