Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson interview after UFC 84 press conference drama

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson interview after UFC 84 press conference drama
Jackelope
5/25/08 1:28:30PM
A reporter from Rear Naked Radio caught up with Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson after the press conference drama to discuss what happened.

For those of you that care to listen to their drama, enjoy-

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2008/05/25/ufc-84-video-ortiz-and-jameson-discuss-ufc-84-post-fight-press-conference-drama/

cmill21
5/25/08 1:32:49PM
What the hell, thats kind of rediculous.
telnights
5/25/08 1:46:08PM
What did he expect was going to happen after wearing a t-shirt like he did to the weigh-ins. The UFC was nice by giving him a interview in the ring after his loss after the stunt he pulled at the weigh-ins. But why would they let him in to the press conference to just insult Dana and try to market himself for another company. Tito got what Tito deserved and thats boot out the door.
quezocrema0032
5/25/08 2:37:42PM
this interview pissed me off im upset i rooted for tito i wanted tito to leave on a high note i really did and ive never been a fan of his i figured he deserved it after what he did for the ufc but thats just so immature im extremly upset hes lucky they gave him a interview in the ring and the way hes trying to turn it around like hes taking a stand ... im upset idk y this pissed me off so much just did jenna pissed me off 2 they can both go 2 hell
GrandMaster313
5/25/08 2:38:41PM
Bye Tito !
Red-Dragon
5/25/08 2:56:19PM
Guess what Tito... You LOST AGAIN.

Jenna should BORE off and stick to what she knows STD's and the long term effects of repeated anal lovin.
Porch28
5/25/08 3:34:05PM

Posted by Red-Dragon

Jenna should BORE off and stick to what she knows STD's and the long term effects of repeated anal lovin.

MMAcca
5/25/08 4:22:29PM
bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye
bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye Tito

dannyfrank
5/25/08 4:53:41PM
i was seriously waiting for dana to run around the corner and upper-cut them mortal kombat style!
GlancyMMA
5/25/08 5:41:54PM
hahaha....

Tito: "Dana can't tell me what to do.... he's not the boss of me.... Jenna is..."

Peace out Tito.... Fade away....
MMAcca
5/25/08 5:42:37PM

Posted by GlancyMMA

hahaha....

Tito: "Dana can't tell me what to do.... he's not the boss of me.... Jenna is..."

Peace out Tito.... Fade away....

GSPCanada
5/25/08 6:29:38PM
I didn't see a problem with it the guy wants to talk at a press conference I know Dana doesn't want him to be there because he is gonna talk but there is no way we have heard the last of Dana bashing tito either atleast this was the last time these two could have been in the same room to defend themselves
wrona666
5/25/08 8:07:56PM
Well Tito looks like its time to go loose somewere besides the UFC!!!!!!!!!!!!
xphycorx
5/25/08 8:30:08PM
all these tito haters...

i still love the guy. hope he's back to kicking some ass soon..
Manfred
5/25/08 11:25:25PM

Posted by Red-Dragon

Except for Machida, Tito has only lost to Randy and Chuck in the last 7 years!! Don't make him sound like a can. I hate Tito's drama too, but the guy deserves some respect for what he's accomplished.

And he's headlined the UFC's two best selling PPV's ever and it's highest TV rating. Give him some credit.
Sam_Rothstein
5/26/08 6:15:27PM

Posted by telnights

Tito got what Tito deserved and thats boot out the door.

hey pal i thought tito left on his own will?
pharside
5/26/08 9:08:34PM
no big deal now he can go to Elite or something and bash the UFC and get paid to do it.