Tito Ortiz On Dana White: 'I Know He'll Never Forgive Me'

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tito Ortiz On Dana White: 'I Know He'll Never Forgive Me'
prophecy033
6/6/12 11:13:41PM
Tito Ortiz will face off with Forrest Griffin for the third time at UFC 148 on July 7th in what will probably be his swansong in MMA. He seems to want to go out on good terms, doing a lot of reminiscing about the past and the things he might have done differently. He continued that in an interview with Fight Magazine, where he addressed his relationship with UFC president (and former manager) Dana White

Link
tcunningham
6/6/12 11:33:53PM
tito was great at playing the guy that everybody loved to hate. now that he's trying to be all nice and sincere, it seems like he just aint getting any love. he brought it on himself and with all the injuries and losses it seems like everybody is just ready for him to retire. realistically, tito is kind of a relic of the old generation MMA fighter. a good double leg followed by GnP was all he needed. i for one, am glad to hear tito is retiring after this fight. i really dont have any problem with him, he played the villian and really was a top level guy for a long time. WAR TITO i guess
Twenty20Dollars
6/6/12 11:57:09PM
I wouldn't either.

Chael_Sonnen
6/6/12 11:58:25PM
Tito Ortiz is MY BITCH!

Hell Tito, your own mother probably doesn't even forgive you......get over it.
prozacnation1978
6/7/12 9:25:39AM
If he puts you in hall of fame your forgiven
scoozna
6/7/12 10:29:13AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

If he puts you in hall of fame your forgiven

*you're

That's what I was thinking. Forgiving is one thing, liking you is another.
Boo_Radley21
6/7/12 11:38:48AM
For some reason I thought Tito already retired
KungFuMaster
6/7/12 11:44:30AM
I remembered Tito wearing that shirt but I never knew what the issue was between him and Dana. Can someone shed a little light on the subject?
Boo_Radley21
6/7/12 11:51:56AM
Dana wouldnt share his milk with Tito
KungFuMaster
6/7/12 11:51:58AM
And here's another question:

Just did some googling and found this out.

Some said the fight between Dana and Tito was real and that Dana actually trained for the fight. Is this true?
Twenty20Dollars
6/7/12 12:24:29PM
Yes, there was some thing on tv about it. Dana took time out to train and spar for a boxing match against Tito, but Tito pulled out.

I think there was also like money issues between the two and then tito making it clear he was going to leave for affliction, SF (before ufc acquired).
prophecy033
6/7/12 12:35:20PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

And here's another question:

Just did some googling and found this out.

Some said the fight between Dana and Tito was real and that Dana actually trained for the fight. Is this true?

yes, there was a special on spike and everything. Then at the last minute Tito out.....not out of Jena just the fight with Dana