Tito Ortiz

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Tito Ortiz
TOMMYAYO05
8/2/11 5:40:01PM
Im very cureous about this and i can not find it anywhere.I know Tito has pretty good wrestling credentials and iv heard many many times his bjj is very underated.As we seen in his fight against Machida Ortiz obviously knows what hes doing.Does anyone know exactly what belt he holds in Bjj? Sorry if this has been a topic before.
grappler0000
8/2/11 5:44:09PM
I don't know this to be fact, but I don't think he bothered with the belt system...like Hughes and Lytle.
prophecy033
8/3/11 1:45:34AM
I think your right, he doesn't hold a rank. But on the ADCC dvd I got, the one year he participated, he had the most submissions in the tournament.
40ouncetpkid
8/4/11 3:47:32PM
Tito has confidence and I think thats his biggest weapon as Rashad has more questions coming off a layoff and the 1st fight. I really think he'll do it.
BustedKnuckle
8/4/11 5:39:43PM

Posted by grappler0000

I don't know this to be fact, but I don't think he bothered with the belt system...like Hughes and Lytle.

THIS!........... as long a Tito has been training for MMA he probably has been doing BJJ. He is a good wrestler and that plays right into JJ. He already knows how to move his hips/body while on the mat, in top or bottom position.