Tito Ortiz back to the UFC?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tito Ortiz back to the UFC?
BrutalKnockOut
7/24/09 7:38:37PM
Tito Ortiz back to the UFC?

As the day continues to get weirder, check out the latest "tweet" from Dana White regarding Tito Ortiz!
Irish_Pride
7/24/09 7:41:45PM
I just got his tweet right now on my phone and I was reading it. I was like WTF. Does this mean Tito is back or is Dana just messing with people?
TimW001
7/24/09 7:42:02PM
I HOPE NOT!

Also yea, wow, what an interesting four days.
sclasclemski
7/24/09 7:55:44PM
I just got a tweet saying that hell has frozen over
bigbubbano23
7/24/09 8:09:18PM
ok i know everyone hates the old tito, but it's obvious he has changed somewhat, so if he is back lets give him a chance. and he does bring a large fan base along with the opportunity to provide some interesting matchups.
scobac
7/24/09 8:31:27PM
wow. it's official the ufc owns the mixed martial arts world and has just about every bargining chip in it's pocket, I like it. It's time for Fedor to start playing to the beat of the ufc's drum or get lost in the mix, all of the worth while match ups belong or will belong to the ufc.
telnights
7/24/09 8:42:11PM
Well Tito doesn't have much choices. Affliction going under and Strike force not willing to pay him near what he wants. Then Dream cant come close to what the UFC will pay him. Tito is all about the attention and where better to get that attention than the UFC.
xphycorx
7/24/09 8:53:14PM
i just saw the tweet. i am really happy about it. i always have been and still am a big tito fan. he came soooooo close to submitting machida!!
The_Metal_Maniac
7/24/09 9:12:00PM
Listening to the live feed on ESPN radio from Vegas, and Dana is being really coy about answering questions about Tito. Dana says him and Tito have put stuff behind and it's a strong possibility that he's back in the UFC. The radio hosts are trying to get more info out of him.
joshryanshepherd
7/24/09 10:44:37PM
Im very happy to get him back! HUGE draw, amazing athlete, and well rounded fighter.

Any organization would be more than happy to have him. sadly some people hop off of his wagon just to fit in. what a shame...

WAR ORTIZ
MMA-San
7/24/09 10:45:39PM

Posted by telnights

Dennis Hallman?

LOL, sorry.
scobac
7/24/09 10:53:58PM

Posted by MMA-San

Posted by telnights

Dennis Hallman?

LOL, sorry.

? where are you quoting that from?
StorminYourman
7/24/09 11:24:43PM
Still some good match ups left for Tito.
Would not mind seeing a rematch with Forrest or Wand.
I would also like to see Jones or Shogun woop on Tito too.
Maybe Coleman can rack a win over Tito also, who knows?
telnights
7/24/09 11:32:16PM

Posted by scobac

Posted by MMA-San

Posted by telnights

Dennis Hallman?

LOL, sorry.

? where are you quoting that from?

Its an old avatar sig I had for the avatar I have now.
bustin_mma
7/24/09 11:52:34PM
I wanna see Tito vs Chuck 3
Kpro
7/24/09 11:55:29PM
So can we please scrap Hendo/Franklin 2 now and make it Ortiz/Franklin ?
DevonFoxy
7/25/09 12:00:07AM

Posted by Kpro

Its funny you say that because Dana hinted that fight was going to be scrapped and he had big news coming up. I always get disappointed by Dana's announcements but I have a feeling this could a good one.
joshryanshepherd
7/25/09 12:01:34AM

Posted by DevonFoxy

Posted by Kpro

Its funny you say that because Dana hinted that fight was going to be scrapped and he had big news coming up. I always get disappointed by Dana's announcements but I have a feeling this could a good one. [/QUOTE

you give me hope Devon
RearNakedJoke
7/25/09 12:29:45AM
so his record breaking deal was the longest contract renegotiation in UFC history?

he just had to try and out do couture....
prozacnation1978
7/25/09 9:01:48AM
i do think he will be back, sometime this year he will fight in the ufc maybe nov in vegas likely
tepid55
7/25/09 4:24:25PM
I'd like to see a Tito Ortiz/Lyoto Machida rematch.