Who would you like to see Tito fight first?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Who would you like to see Tito fight first?
« Previous Page
whardin19
8/8/09 1:10:35PM
Coleman vs. Ortiz would be a good fight. You can count me in as one of those guys that thought Coleman was done after the Shogun fight. He showed he wasn't totally done with that win over Bonnar. I think he'd give Ortiz all sorts of trouble. Unless of course he gasses. Then Ortiz will whip him.
thunderstruck
8/8/09 1:18:57PM

Posted by whardin19

Coleman vs. Ortiz would be a good fight. You can count me in as one of those guys that thought Coleman was done after the Shogun fight. He showed he wasn't totally done with that win over Bonnar. I think he'd give Ortiz all sorts of trouble. Unless of course he gasses. Then Ortiz will whip him.

you can count me in on that point of view also . i thought for sure after that pathetic display (by both fighters ) that coleman would be done . i thought bonnar was going to dominate . i was wrong . it happens lol . sadly though , i see coleman getting very outclassed . i feel tito gets a raw deal by most fans cause of his cocky attitude and love to hate view on him by most fans . but he fought top of the top his last few fights and didnt do half bad really . beat forrest , then forrest goes on to beat shogun and rampage ? draw against evans (which i feel tito should have won ) . then lost to machida (who dosent ?) but came the closest to beating him with a hail mary near sub in the closing seconds . coleman is going to get tooled badly .
Pages: 1 [2]