Who do u want to see Tito face??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Who do u want to see Tito face??
« Previous Page
POLL: What match would you rather see?
Tito vs Rashad 64% (30)
Tito vs Keith Jardine 36% (17)
MMA
2/28/07 12:29:21AM
It looks like it is going to be Jardine first.
modogg
2/28/07 12:38:08AM
i just heard it will be Jardine as well. It makes sense because he beat the guy who was lining up for a title match in Forest. It also makes sense because it sets the stage for either Forest vs. Jardine 2 or Tito vs. Forest 2 if Forest can win. I think the winner may get Babalu if he has a real good showing against Lambert, making it possibly Babalu vs. Tito and Jardine vs. Grifftin. That leaves Rashad and Bisping on the outs because i don't think either will be matched up against Rampage or Chuck anytime soon.

BloodandTears
2/28/07 1:33:44PM

Posted by hathcock32

Mark it down hippy...me and u for that fight....big bet ..haha....i got tito either way. Very very very excited for either fight....Titos hands impressed me....
Rashad vs Tito- Tito 2nd KO
Tito Jardine- Tito 3rd TKO (stoppage GnP)

Man I'll bet the farm on Tito vs either one! I'd even be up for 2 ta 1 odds. Tito is the man everyone loves to hate, I personally dont like him, But if his loss to chuck is what ppl judge his skill on, well then you gotta look at what Chuck would do to Rashad! Tito takes either fight IMO
madmarck
2/28/07 1:37:43PM

Posted by BrAeDeN91

for some reason tito vs babalu has been a fight i really want to see.

I doubt we will see that though. B/c once those two guys fight the winner has to get a title shot after it. And i mean look both of them are 0-2 against Chuck. He as 2 KO's over each of them so............

No matter how much everyone wants to see Babalu vs Tito it wont happen for quite awhile.
hippysmacker
2/28/07 3:41:48PM
Alright everyyone needs to tone it down some please. No need to be insulting eachother, that's just childish. I personally do not like Tito , because of his attiude, and never have. He has some good qualities, Great GnP, elbows, cardio, and excellent coach from what I could see. While I think his standup has improved Technique wise, I don't think his hands are anything special. I'm not saying he's Hughes on the feet, someone who now thinks he can Ko people he can't. I just think he's behind the guys you mentioned in any form of standup( Rampage, Jardien, Rashad). Tito's strength is GnP, and he should stick to it IMO. His willingness to stand with Chuck is what got him Koed the first time. Just because I think he would lose to those 2 guys does not mean I don't think he's a good fighter. He's in my top 10. I just don't think he has been anything special since he returned, but that's just my opinion .Anyone who needs to hate someone because they like a fighter or not is really in need of help to me. As for TUF fans. First , unless someone admits they are , you have no tight to call them that, and who cares if they are?. 2. I welcome them all , MMA would not be where it is withou them. If you think you know a lot about MMA you should be trying to educate them, not tear them down. 4. Most Tito fans I know are old school, most newer ones don't like him that I know. So let's stop all the keyboard ninja crap. I know everyone here is capable of having a disagreement without resorting to childish bickering.
ManBeast
2/28/07 3:51:20PM

Wouden't stand a chance....really??? and why is that?? Tito beat Wandy(a few years back but still) Rampage didnt kill Eastman

well if you are going to use that arguement that tito beat wandi and therefore greater than rampage

rampage tooled chuck...erego Rampage>Tito

Rampage's first fight in the ufc wasnt that impressive I admit but I'd give him one more fight until he is ready to face the upper lhw.

Tito has improved his boxing alot since his last chuck fight, before then he mostly relied on takedowns followed by elbows and the clinch, but rampage has faced tougher opponents than tito. Tito has fought Forrest and Chuck recently, and the rest of his wins are against scrubs and a washed up shamrock.

Jardine would be fun to see fight Tito, but to be honest I'm getting sick of Tito facing young up and coming fighters. I want to see him fight someone that would rank him higher in LHW.
shawneth
2/28/07 4:19:21PM
Although Rashad has a better chance, I think Jardine has earned it more with his win over Griffin. Who has Rashad beaten worth mentioning.
Stickan
2/28/07 4:36:26PM
As mentioned it seems to be Jardine who's facing Tito in May. This guy who is known for knowing news before they make the big sites posted that on Sherdog.

I hope Tito slices him up with elbows because quite honestly I see Jardine as overrated.
Dadaman
2/28/07 4:37:28PM
Tito and Renato should fight.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/28/07 4:52:24PM

Posted by ManBeast

Wouden't stand a chance....really??? and why is that?? Tito beat Wandy(a few years back but still) Rampage didnt kill Eastman

well if you are going to use that arguement that tito beat wandi and therefore greater than rampage

Rampage's first fight in the ufc wasnt that impressive I admit but I'd give him one more fight until he is ready to face the upper lhw.

Tito has improved his boxing alot since his last chuck fight, before then he mostly relied on takedowns followed by elbows and the clinch, but rampage has faced tougher opponents than tito. Tito has fought Forrest and Chuck recently, and the rest of his wins are against scrubs and a washed up shamrock.

Jardine would be fun to see fight Tito, but to be honest I'm getting sick of Tito facing young up and coming fighters. I want to see him fight someone that would rank him higher in LHW.

Styles make fight man...thats just not the way it works

just cuz Rampage beat chuck dont mean Rampage can beat Tito(im not saying he can or he cant)

if you wanna play like that i can do the same to you......Tito beat Silva who tooled Rampage so Tito>Rampage

thats just not the way it works
Lay_N_Pray
2/28/07 8:05:01PM
Ok this is how it works.

Tito beats Jardine no doubt in my mind

Shad beats Tito doin the old Wet Blanket trick since he is a better wrestler he will just hold him in the guard all day

Rampage and Chuck beat all three at once in the first ever 3 vs 2 MMA match
jaba
3/1/07 12:19:03AM
Rematch with Wanderlei Silva

Has anyone seen their fight? Did Tito just blanket his ass and squeeze out the decision with som lay n pray.
Dalkiel
3/1/07 12:50:38AM
I chose Rashad.

I think Rashad DESERVES the fight the most. That said, I think Jardine would give Tito a better fight. However, neither would be able to beat the veteran Tito just yet.
kerazzle
3/1/07 1:53:46AM
**** that I want Tito vs. Babalu
ManBeast
3/1/07 4:11:05AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by ManBeast

just cuz Rampage beat chuck dont mean Rampage can beat Tito(im not saying he can or he cant)

if you wanna play like that i can do the same to you......Tito beat Silva who tooled Rampage so Tito>Rampage

I think you missed the point of my post...reread again...slowly...
gspfan31
3/1/07 4:20:18AM
rashad but jardine would be good too
hippysmacker
3/1/07 4:48:56AM

Posted by jaba

Rematch with Wanderlei Silva

Has anyone seen their fight? Did Tito just blanket his ass and squeeze out the decision with som lay n pray.

I've seen it many times, and I wouldn't call it a LnP. It was more of a grind it out win, ala Trigg/Masaki. The funniest part is when Wandy get's up , hurt's Tito and chases him around a bit before being taken down again. Definately a win for Tito then. However, that was a looooong time ago. Both fighter's have evolved some. Wandy a lot. I don't know who would win now, but I definately would like to see it.
Hogzilla
3/1/07 12:32:18PM
I think either oponent would be a good matchup. Tito is a good contender but I think Rashad may be too much for him. Jardine would lose though IMO
madmarck
3/1/07 3:21:21PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by ManBeast

MMAth= Garbage (not the Mod he is cool, the concept is stupid).
WOW Tito beat Wand and Wand beat Quintion and Quintion beat Chuck. So Tito can beat Chcuk! But oh wait. No he cant cuz he is 0-2 against Him.

Hey Chuck beat Vitor and Tito Right. And they both dominated Wand. So Chuck can beat Wand! But Wait Wand dominated Rampage who dominated chuck. So that works both ways.

Nothin against you i jsut wanted to prove that MMAth doesn't work. I know you were doing it for Humour.
njekul
3/1/07 4:20:17PM
i think the better match up for tito would be keith. i would like to see jackson go against evans that would be a great fight. then the winner of jackson vs evan fights chuck. as long as chuck has the title theres no chance that he will ever be champ again
amik
3/1/07 4:28:56PM
Rashad without doubt
poll77
3/1/07 7:54:23PM
out of jardine and rashad i would rather see him fight rashad. but i would much rather see him fight (get submitted) by babalu instead
nate22
3/1/07 8:01:00PM
Jardine so we can see whether or not he is belt worthy. I don't want to see Rashad extinguished by Tito grinding out a lay n pray win on top of him.
DavidLee
3/1/07 8:03:26PM
I would like to see Tito and Rashad. See how Rashad does against someone that has been in the Octagon awhile.
jdubs
3/1/07 10:41:25PM
hell ya. great matchup, make it happen dana
hathcock32
3/2/07 12:37:15AM
Its going to very interesting with the next few fights in the UFC LHW divison. Very exciting fights that have meaning for the next couple of guys to face Chuck. Who ever fights Tito....it will be a great fight IMO. Tito vs Rashad is a dream fight...however i dont feel Rashad can hang with Tito. Tito hasnt faced top level contention in his last 5 or so exept for Chuck i know...but he won and looked good in most fights. Were Rashad's last 2 wins enough for us to acually think he can hang with Tito. I highly doubt it.
loller90278
3/2/07 3:12:09AM
machida
(after his win over forrest)
roman
3/2/07 6:53:58PM
I see Rashad beating Tito so I would love to see it happen.
Pages: 1 [2]