Who do u want to see Tito face??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Who do u want to see Tito face??
Next Page »
POLL: What match would you rather see?
Tito vs Rashad 64% (30)
Tito vs Keith Jardine 36% (17)
hathcock32
2/27/07 4:53:08AM
Looks like Titos next fight will be at UFC 71 and agianst Keith or Rashad....i would rather see him face Rashad...
hippysmacker
2/27/07 5:03:04AM
I honestly think he loses to Rashad worse. he is a better wrestler than Tito IMo, better chin, faster hands. I think Jardine takes him too, but Tito has abetter chance of taking him down, and getting the GnP. If he fights either I will be open to wager's. I picked Jardine, because I think it will be a more exciting fight.
hathcock32
2/27/07 5:08:12AM
Mark it down hippy...me and u for that fight....big bet ..haha....i got tito either way. Very very very excited for either fight....Titos hands impressed me....
Rashad vs Tito- Tito 2nd KO
Tito Jardine- Tito 3rd TKO (stoppage GnP)
hippysmacker
2/27/07 5:09:04AM
It's a bet when it happens then.
OchoCinco
2/27/07 6:01:58AM
I chose Jardine but I would like to see either of them whoop on Tito. As long as they choose one of these guys and don't throw a scrub in against Tito i'll be happy.
Manfred
2/27/07 10:57:57AM
I like Tito, but he needs to be bumped down further. If wins against either of these guys, it puts him right back at the top for another Chuck match.
xkillerbx
2/27/07 11:08:31AM
Rashad. I think Tito beats either one but Rashad would give him a good fight.
aceprone
2/27/07 11:14:22AM
Tito vs. Ken Shamrock IIII.....oh yeah, who doesn't want to see that? haha
crimethinc
2/27/07 12:05:45PM
Tito Vs. Babalu
Trapt1nw0nder
2/27/07 12:40:41PM

Posted by hippysmacker

i want your money too Hippy...

Tito beats anyone of those 2...you guys kidding?...dont let your hate for Tito mess with your brains,Tito is a good boxer,better striker than chuck(just not as powerful)..Only with Chuck is Tito not himself,cuz he respects his power too much..

come on people,Rashad was being outstriked by Sean Salmon till Rashad K-him-TFO!Tito dont leave his chin handing out there like an idiot asking for a kick to the skull....I dont think Rashad is the stronger Wrestler either

Tito > Rashad or Jardine

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
WarCreed
2/27/07 12:48:24PM
I think Tito's hand are much improved and would best ANYONE except Chuck in the LHW div. Tito did well vs Chuck (playing Chuck's game even)
deadcore
2/27/07 1:26:00PM
its not on the list but could he face a firing squad?
Northrend
2/27/07 1:31:58PM
I would like to see him fight Rashad. I think Tito's standup is preety good and has better wrestling for MMA then Rashad, in real wrestling I dunno who's better. I would see it as Tito KO'ing Rashad or winning by decision. Jardine I would see him TKO'ing with GnP.
Manfred
2/27/07 2:25:02PM

Posted by deadcore

its not on the list but could he face a firing squad?

I'm a Tito fan, but that was FUNNY!

I think Tito/Babalu is long overdue
madmarck
2/27/07 3:08:24PM
Tito vs Jardine = Jardine by KO in the 2nd
Tito vs Rashad= 3 round war won by Rashad.

Tito loses both of these matches IMO. He may still be young but he is the same Tito of old. Sittting in the guard for GNP.
THE_AXE_MURDERER
2/27/07 3:22:50PM
I picked Rashad.
Im not really sure who would win right now Id say Rashad wins 3rd round.I say Ryoto Machida beats Tito,Rashad,and Jardine.Id love to see Rampage vs Rashad!
hathcock32
2/27/07 5:45:13PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by hippysmacker

i want your money too Hippy...

Tito beats anyone of those 2...you guys kidding?...dont let your hate for Tito mess with your brains,Tito is a good boxer,better striker than chuck(just not as powerful)..Only with Chuck is Tito not himself,cuz he respects his power too much..

come on people,Rashad was being outstriked by Sean Salmon till Rashad K-him-TFO!Tito dont leave his chin handing out there like an idiot asking for a kick to the skull....I dont think Rashad is the stronger Wrestler either

Tito > Rashad or Jardine

Thats what i like to hear.....I honestly think Tito might destroy either of these guys. True im a big Tito fan...but these guys aren't in Tito's league as of now. If they beat him...then you can talk
jocksmall
2/27/07 5:49:34PM

Posted by crimethinc

Tito Vs. Babalu

i agree this is the best option i guess im not a believer yet in jardine.
evans is good but still unproven as well
i think tito would beat both but am unsure who would win between tito vs babalu
so thats the fight!
thatfedorsohotrightnow
2/27/07 6:06:16PM
Times are changing guys, the old gaurd guys are starting to fall. Tito loses to Jardine baddly, Rashad he might lay and pray to a UD.
BrAeDeN91
2/27/07 7:12:04PM
for some reason tito vs babalu has been a fight i really want to see.
waylon_o
2/27/07 7:19:20PM

Posted by WarCreed

I think Tito's hand are much improved and would best ANYONE except Chuck in the LHW div. Tito did well vs Chuck (playing Chuck's game even)

Do you really think his hands are better than Rampage's?????
hathcock32
2/27/07 7:26:13PM

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by WarCreed

Yea his hands are close to Rampage's....i see the same thing that happened in the Wandy/Rampage fight..happening in a Tito/Rampage fight.....clinch..Tito would knee him to death

...to many Tito haters
waylon_o
2/27/07 7:31:50PM

Posted by hathcock32

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by WarCreed

Yea his hands are close to Rampage's....i see the same thing that happened in the Wandy/Rampage fight..happening in a Tito/Rampage fight.....clinch..Tito would knee him to death

...to many Tito haters

I'm not a Tito hater at all, he's a great fighter. But I've never even remotely thought that his hands were as good as Rampage's.
THE_AXE_MURDERER
2/27/07 7:34:03PM

Posted by hathcock32

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by WarCreed

...to many Tito haters

LOL Tito doesnt stand a chance against Rampage LOL Rampage would kill Tito
hathcock32
2/27/07 7:37:53PM

Posted by THE_AXE_MURDERER

Posted by hathcock32

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by WarCreed

...to many Tito haters

Wouden't stand a chance....really??? and why is that?? Tito beat Wandy(a few years back but still) Rampage didnt kill Eastman
THE_AXE_MURDERER
2/27/07 7:39:28PM
Comparing Titos knees to Wandys is like comparing Anderson Silvas elbows to someone like Sinosic.Wandy has the best knees in MMA Titos are not even mentioned.
SteedTheDeed
2/27/07 7:40:55PM
alistair overeem
THE_AXE_MURDERER
2/27/07 7:48:23PM

Posted by hathcock32

Posted by THE_AXE_MURDERER

Posted by hathcock32

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by WarCreed

...to many Tito haters

Wouden't stand a chance....really??? and why is that?? Tito beat Wandy(a few years back but still) Rampage didnt kill Eastman

Rampage is on a whole nother level then Tito...Tito's career is just about over...Whens the last time Tito has had real win besides shamrock hes had 3 staright decisions over Cote,Belfort,and Griffin come on he couldnt finish any of them.He almost got beat by Griffin...anyways he'll never be as good as he used to be like in 2001 hopefully he gets beat again and never comes back.
hathcock32
2/27/07 7:53:09PM
Titos next fight.....ME and you (Huge Bet). Tito looked great agianst Chuck. So whether he fights Rashad or Jardine...u obviously think he will get beat so pretty excited to see Tito prove all the doubters wrong
dstlvb
2/27/07 8:56:30PM
Titos career is no where near being over. Since when does Tito lay and pray. When he gets you down he is almost constant punches and elbows. Rashad has a better chance against Tito i belive. I could see either of the two beating Tito. I could also see Tito winning in convincing fashion against either.
Pages: [1] 2