Tito to Dana: ‘Keep your mouth shut’

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tito to Dana: ‘Keep your mouth shut’
disorderlyvision
4/16/07 11:53:30AM
link

“The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” today launched his latest salvo regarding the phantom three-round boxing exhibition via a press release.

creativedestruction
4/16/07 11:55:47AM
Tito really needs to go away. He is not a top fighter.
Mayo
4/16/07 12:34:31PM

No professional fighter will go into a risky match without a contract.

A risky match?!
VanellaL47
4/16/07 1:17:24PM
Tito would have crushed Dana...
garrick
4/16/07 2:38:48PM
You can say that all you want but Tito the one who backed out. He wanted the fight but backed down........
aznteabagger
4/16/07 3:02:39PM

Posted by garrick

You can say that all you want but Tito the one who backed out. He wanted the fight but backed down........

are you really saying dana would of beat tito...

were you watching the show when dana was like "o i would of kicked his ass bla bla bla"...HIS VOICE SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS GLAD TITO BACKED OUT CUZ HE KNEW HIS ASS WOULD OF BEEN HANDED TO HIM ON A SILVER PLATER
ufc_fan
4/16/07 3:30:31PM
yes dana would have beat tito, i it sounded more like dana was pissed that tito backed out.
Greene33
4/16/07 3:35:01PM
If you wont fight an overweight 37 yrd old ex boxer who hasnt had a real fight in over 10 years, you shouldnt be talking.
batman32314
4/16/07 3:50:14PM

Posted by aznteabagger

Posted by garrick

are you really saying dana would of beat tito...

were you watching the show when dana was like "o i would of kicked his ass bla bla bla"...HIS VOICE SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS GLAD TITO BACKED OUT CUZ HE KNEW HIS ASS WOULD OF BEEN HANDED TO HIM ON A SILVER PLATER

My thoughts exactly!!
Bigsexydaddy
4/16/07 5:29:39PM
The facts just come down to Tito whined and bitched to get this fight WRITTEN INTO HIS NEW CONTRACT, then when Dana takes it serious and there's the chance Tito will look bad, he runs and hides behind Jenna. (what a HORRIBLE excuse to let leak on his website, too.)

No wonder people have no respect left for Tito. He does it to himself.
mofobongo
4/16/07 7:18:43PM
So who else wasted 90 minutes of their life watching that retarded (in many ways) special?
-Virus-
4/16/07 7:22:03PM
I found it quite interesting it made me respect what Tito did for the sport, but it also made Tito look like a bad guy, the fight wasn't the best idea in the first place,
roadking95th
4/17/07 12:23:42AM
After seeing Tito in TUF, I thought, maybe this whole thing is just a "Tito" thing for the ring and we got to see the real Tito. But, after watching the 90 minute special, I rtealized the guy is a scumbag plain and simple. Basically the guy's wife begs for his job back. What's her reward? See ya! Tito begs for a fight. Dana steps up. See ya!

Don't call someone out and run away like a little b@tch!
JasperRealtor
4/17/07 12:09:44PM
I felt really screwed at the end of the show. I see Tito's point, though. If there is no contract forcing both sides to be there, then there is no guarantee it will happen. Dana would know this.
Otherwise, I think it would have been a good fight. I did like the Iceman's comment that "Tito doesn't like to get hit." The Iceman is Tito's daddy.
aznteabagger
4/17/07 1:15:19PM

Posted by JasperRealtor

I felt really screwed at the end of the show. I see Tito's point, though. If there is no contract forcing both sides to be there, then there is no guarantee it will happen. Dana would know this.
Otherwise, I think it would have been a good fight. I did like the Iceman's comment that "Tito doesn't like to get hit." The Iceman is Tito's daddy.

"tito doesnt like to get hit, plain and simple so just punch em a couple of times and he'll cover up"

that was the best line in the whole 90mins
chuck was so blunt and straight forward it was so funny
disorderlyvision
4/17/07 1:17:59PM

Posted by aznteabagger

Posted by JasperRealtor

"tito doesnt like to get hit, plain and simple so just punch em a couple of times and he'll cover up"

that was the best line in the whole 90mins
chuck was so blunt and straight forward it was so funny

i thought the best line was "i'm coming for you ya blonde bitch"
hook_tothe_body
4/17/07 3:31:29PM
I wish they would just fight and then shut both of their mouths ...

Ortiz will will. Ortiz had four big fights last year. He's not rusty, he's in shape and his stand up is ever improving.
rameydl8
4/17/07 5:36:14PM

Posted by Greene33

If you wont fight an overweight 37 yrd old ex boxer who hasnt had a real fight in over 10 years, you shouldnt be talking.

i hate tito he just runs his mouth and this proves he is all talk
pv3Hpv3p
4/17/07 6:18:09PM

Posted by mofobongo

So who else wasted 90 minutes of their life watching that retarded (in many ways) special?

I think it was somwhere inbetween Nazi propaganda and a political add... In other words
Ultimate_fighter
4/18/07 7:33:59PM
Tito would of won, but not by KO. The only KO Tito gets are either when he is on the ground or when he picks someone up and slams them. The fight would of been Tito Wins Unanimous Decision, u never know tho, Dana was a boxer so, he could of KO-ed tito.