Tito: ''I've Made Peace With Shamrock''

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tito: ''I've Made Peace With Shamrock''
MMAcca
7/29/08 1:04:59AM
MIXED martial arts legend Tito Ortiz may have cut his ties with the UFC, but the Huntington Beach Bad Boy's legacy will be forever etched into the company's history.

Ortiz, 33, made his final Octagon appearance against Lyoto Machida at UFC 84 earlier this year, but suffered defeat to the Brazilian by unanimous decision.

He is now rumoured to be in talks about signing a deal with the newly-launched Afflicition promotion - backed by Ortiz's friend Donald Trump - to prolong his MMA career.

LINK
oneevilgurl
7/29/08 2:46:14AM
I think he should go to Pro Elite.
IMO he would do great there
Twenty20Dollars
7/29/08 11:13:41AM
yeah but what about frank shamrock? i guess if he signs with affliction no rematch with frank.
emfleek
7/29/08 11:51:15AM
Great, Tito. Please let me know when I'm supposed to give a shit, too.
Stills79
7/29/08 12:16:47PM

Posted by emfleek

Great, Tito. Please let me know when I'm supposed to give a shit, too.

You posting on this thread shows that you in fact do "give a shit".
emfleek
7/29/08 1:49:46PM

Posted by Stills79

You posting on this thread shows that you in fact do "give a shit".

Not necessarily. I was interested in reading the article/interview. I assumed the article would mention something about his fight with Babalu or maybe reveal something interesting like his opinion(s) on certain organizations and/or fighters. I couldn't care less about Tito's and Shamrock's peacemaking.

It's like watching a good football game and not caring about who actually wins.
Rabi
7/29/08 2:22:07PM
I would personally like to see Tito back in the UFC. I think he is a great fighter and a great character.

When he fights in Affliction i will be looking forward to his fights.
mrsmiley
7/29/08 2:25:00PM
Would love to see a Frank Shamrock re-match,but I would love to see him face Sobral or Lil Nog in Affliction.
Rabi
7/29/08 2:28:52PM
If he was to rematch Frank I think he would win easily. He wouldnt gas this time. Lil Nog and Sobral are much more exciting fights IMO.
loonytnt
7/29/08 5:37:50PM
lol well yeah he is cool with shamrock i bet he made him a mil