Anyone else tired of the _______ calls out Kimbo threads?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Anyone else tired of the _______ calls out Kimbo threads?
POLL: Sick of the ramdom fighter calls out kimbo threads
YES!! for the love of god make it stop!!! 78% (29)
NO!! I hope every fighter ever calls kimbo out, i cant get enough! 22% (8)
disorderlyvision
6/25/08 9:01:23AM
Seriously there are 400 threads saying so and so calls kimbo out. I am tired of it. can we have a sticky thread called "who called kimbo out this week" or something so all the kimbo nuthuggers can contain their exicitement to one thread when somone calls out their bearded hero? its ridiculous!
holt8081
6/25/08 9:56:49AM
ya I called out kimbo in one of the other threads
emfleek
6/25/08 9:59:51AM
Not just the "calling out" Kimbo threads.

Kimbo threads, in general, should be outlawed.
kevietre
6/25/08 10:32:55AM
Kimbo will only fight people who are under the elite XC contract which means the monson fight will prob not happen. Brett Rogers however is under contract so its okay for him to call out Kimbo because it could possibly happen. So I'm only interested in fighters who want to fight Kimbo that can actually get the fight. The talents pool outside of the Elite XC heavyweights is a big difference and the majority of the heavyweight outside of Elite XC would submitt Kimbo in the first 2 minutes.
disorderlyvision
6/25/08 10:33:24AM

Posted by emfleek

i dont so much mind threads when he has a fight coming up and it pertains to that fight. but every fxckin day some other fighter calls kimbo out, and somone has to make a thread about it like it matters. it also irritates me when people make threads about somone calling out a belt holder. its like no shxt. so and so wants to fight the belt holder. everyone want to fight the champion. it is not newsworthy or thread worthy that somone called somone else out, especially when they dont have a fight against each other in the forseeable future
Mchubb316
6/25/08 10:45:29AM
I was wondering when someone would bring this topic up. I saw that Holt called him out, and I think I seen where Bill Cosby called Kimbo out as well.lol. it is getting pretty ridiculous.
jimmypockets
6/25/08 11:02:25AM
I personnally could care less about all the threads. The fact is Kimbo is much more popular than almost every fighter that has called him out. The only reason people make it such a point is because in their eyes it is easy money. You can't blame Kimbo for his charisma and ability to draw a crowd. Everyone needs to lay off the man because he genereates lots of $$$$$ for MMA which in return will only help the sport. Money makes the world go round and Kimbo brings in the money. I
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/25/08 12:56:39PM
i hate them, but people will do what they want

nothing i can do about it, except not read them
dannyfrank
6/25/08 2:22:36PM

Posted by emfleek

seriously. im so sick of hearing his name at this point
SpiderSilva
6/25/08 4:29:39PM

Posted by jimmypockets

I personnally could care less about all the threads. The fact is Kimbo is much more popular than almost every fighter that has called him out. The only reason people make it such a point is because in their eyes it is easy money. You can't blame Kimbo for his charisma and ability to draw a crowd. Everyone needs to lay off the man because he genereates lots of $$$$$ for MMA which in return will only help the sport. Money makes the world go round and Kimbo brings in the money. I

I don't think their thinking about a payday maybe more like they are hating on the publicity he receives and the backing he gets and they want to prove what has already been proven take him down and sub him
thatfedorsohotrightnow
6/25/08 6:16:54PM
So many people call out Kimbo now it isn't even news.

Did you know if you eat the heart of your opponent you gain his hype? Most people think you take their power, but they are wrong, it is the hype.
Scott_Revels
6/25/08 6:41:44PM

Posted by holt8081

ya I called out kimbo in one of the other threads

I heard that Betty White called out Kimbo this morning.. Betty White via AARP.
bobbydoomocculta
6/25/08 9:11:27PM
It doesn't bother me... if people wanna talk about it... that's cool... I personally don't even read 'em... I guess pinnng one is a good idea... keep the place tidy...

P.S. My mum called out kimbo last week... I just gave her her meds and put her to bed... No posts... It just wasn't post worthy...
holt8081
6/25/08 11:58:08PM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

It doesn't bother me... if people wanna talk about it... that's cool... I personally don't even read 'em... I guess pinnng one is a good idea... keep the place tidy...

P.S. My mum called out kimbo last week... I just gave her her meds and put her to bed... No posts... It just wasn't post worthy...

So your kimbos son
big_timmy
6/26/08 12:12:52AM
I heard Kimbo called Kimbo out, saying he's sick of hearing about how good he is, till he realised this "kimbo" character was himself, and he walked off looking a bit confused.
bobbydoomocculta
6/26/08 12:22:25AM

Posted by holt8081

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

So your kimbos son

I'm Kimbo's son!? You're Kimbo's son!

***BREAKING NEWS***

Who is Kimbo's son??

The Forums will be alive tomorrow...
telnights
6/26/08 1:05:16AM
Some fighters are calling him out just to get the press some are calling him out because they know he isn't even a mid level fighter and are sick of the way the press and the Shaws are talking him up. The main problem is some of the stuff the press and the Shaws have said about Kimbo being the greatest striker ever and so on. That tends to piss people off not only the fans but the fighters who know they are full of it. Plus a lot of fighters know Kimbo couldn't even hang with a mid level ground fighter or striker 2 weight classes below him more less a high level striker or ground fighter in his weight class. So lot of guys know it would be a easy win making there stock rise really fast.
EON
6/26/08 11:59:27PM
well when rogers beats kimbo we wont need anymore of this nonsense of calling out a popular rookie