How many times do you think Lesnar will defend his title?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » How many times do you think Lesnar will defend his title?
« Previous Page
POLL: How many?
0 Nog/Mir will make quick work of him 69% (53)
1 5% (4)
2 5% (4)
3 3% (2)
4 1% (1)
5+!!!??? 17% (13)
jocksmall
11/18/08 2:19:20PM
i chose 0 because i feel nog will beat mir and then beat lesnar. if mir were to beat nog then i believe brock would win the rematch. brock is so big and strong anything can happen but nog is to good on the ground and better boxing.
Hendo67
11/18/08 2:20:08PM
There is no way in hell Brock is #2, he's got a tough job cracking the top10/12 imo.

As for title defenses, It all depends who wins the Mir/Nog fight. Which i am 90% sure it's going to be Big Nog unless somehow he slips on a Banana peal and breaks his neck.
I think that if Brock fought Mir again, he would be a lot more smart about it, and i think Brock would TKO Mir (or Frank Murrrr)

Big Nog i see submitting Lesnar in the late second or third round. Lesnar will come out guns blazing and possibly have Nog hurt, but once again we see Nog's heart come into play.

So really, i'm thinking Brock won't defend his title successfully.
GrizzlyChadams
11/18/08 2:59:41PM
As many people have already said, if the fight is against Nog, he stands a very small chance of winning. If it's against Mir, my pick would be for Lesnar.

He's got alot of potential, but his next couple fights seem to be against some very serious submission artists. Even after Mir or Nog, i'd see his next challenge being Gonzaga, who is also no slouch on the ground.

I don't see him holding the title for very long at all.
higdon10
11/18/08 4:08:58PM

Posted by GrizzlyChadams
I don't see him holding the title for very long at all.

I think Nog beats him. But he is going to be a fixture in the division for many years to come. He will be champ again afterwards, but I have Nog subbing him.
Pages: 1 [2]