That time that thing happened

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » That time that thing happened
89vision
6/24/08 2:45:53AM
remember that time that thing happened but you never told anyone?....

- as a lil kid i once ate some crayons and pooped out a multi-colored surprise

- while working at perkins in high school i wiped my sweaty 3 day old unwashed balls on this assholes bread and hauked a few bloody bronchitis loogies in his soup (dont mess with ppl making your food)
dannyfrank
6/24/08 11:11:36AM
that is disgusting

when i was a little kid i used to eat live snails... shell 'n all
teddythetuna
6/24/08 12:37:45PM
When i was around 1 i managed to make my way to some dog sh*t and chowed down.
misses1112
6/24/08 12:43:12PM
one time at band camp...

i never went to band camp
casey64
6/24/08 12:55:12PM
Thats gross
Pookie
6/24/08 12:56:49PM

Posted by misses1112

one time at band camp...

this one time at band camp i met a girl named pat, who sold all of her girl scout cookies while laying flat on her back
misses1112
6/24/08 12:58:42PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by misses1112

one time at band camp...

this one time at band camp i met a girl named pat, who sold all of her girl scout cookies while laying flat on her back

i wish i could meet patty, i love girl scout cookies
cowcatcher
6/24/08 12:59:23PM
when i was 4 i shaped my poop into hershey kiss shapes and put them on the railing leading upstairs hoping my sisters would eat them........my parents found them and apparently were not hungry.
misses1112
6/24/08 1:01:09PM
that's one of the worst things i've ever heard
89vision
6/24/08 1:01:16PM

Posted by cowcatcher

when i was 4 i shaped my poop into hershey kiss shapes and put them on the railing leading upstairs hoping my sisters would eat them........my parents found them and apparently were not hungry.

cowcatcher
6/24/08 1:29:57PM

Posted by misses1112

oh like youve never shaped your poo into some kind of confection.....dont be so proud
iwannabesedated
6/24/08 3:39:06PM
THis kid in 4th grade that used to sit next to me would smear his boogers on the side of his desk...and me being a douche told everyone and he started to cry and wouldnt sit in his desk because he was trying to block everyone from seeing them...I kinda felt bad afterwards.Even though it was gross everyone made fun of him...

I sharted at the age of 21....I was drunk on vacation and let it rip and then realized something went wrong.....Luckily no one found out..Maybe housekeeping when they found some nasty boxers in the garbage the next day...Cause their was no way in hell..i was putting them in my suitcase.

I have now been shart free for almost 4 yrs....

Shit Happens....No pun intended.

Kpro
6/24/08 3:54:09PM

Posted by misses1112

Posted by Pookie

I also would like to meat Patty.
Pookie
6/25/08 12:24:32AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by misses1112

Posted by Pookie

I think its safe to say that everyone who had the pleasure of meating pat, could only play one instrument.

...who doesnt like girl scout cookies? , i just refuse to eat them.

...to the padded room this thread goes lol,
Pookie
6/25/08 12:27:26AM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

THis kid in 4th grade that used to sit next to me would smear his boogers on the side of his desk...and me being a douche told everyone and he started to cry and wouldnt sit in his desk because he was trying to block everyone from seeing them...I kinda felt bad afterwards.Even though it was gross everyone made fun of him...

I sharted at the age of 21....I was drunk on vacation and let it rip and then realized something went wrong.....Luckily no one found out..Maybe housekeeping when they found some nasty boxers in the garbage the next day...Cause their was no way in hell..i was putting them in my suitcase.

Ironically enough i was so close to completely shitting myself at work today i nearly passed out from the pain of holding it back.
Stupid work food.
cmill21
6/25/08 12:29:09AM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Your not cool unless you shit yourself.
89vision
6/25/08 2:16:54AM
threw up in this guys shoes when i was leaving a party
jiujitsufreak74
6/25/08 3:06:55AM
this is a true story:

last summer i went on one of those People to People trips to UCLA and spent a week there. i had this really uptight roommate who was the epitome of a killjoy. everyone in our group hated this kid as he would rat on us whenever we broke any of the trip rules. so one day, after watching Robot Chicken, i had this brilliant idea. i decided to collect sperm form every male in our group into a cup. i then used said sperm as mayonnaise on a turkey sandwich i made for him. the way we got him to eat it was by having one of the girls make sandwiches for everyone in the group and then just give him our "special" sandwich. sure enough, the kid ate the whole thing. on the last day of the trip we told him what we did to him and i swear to god the kid literally puked. it was the best prank i have ever pulled in my life. serves him right for being a douche.
misses1112
6/25/08 11:08:44AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Kpro

Posted by misses1112

Posted by Pookie

I think its safe to say that everyone who had the pleasure of meating pat, could only play one instrument.

LMFAO, i'm sure patty loves to meat people too.... wait, get meated by people... nevermind
misses1112
6/25/08 11:11:57AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by misses1112

oh like youve never shaped your poo into some kind of confection.....dont be so proud

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
jiujitsufreak74
6/26/08 3:13:57PM

Posted by misses1112

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by misses1112

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

well your the only one i know that hasn't...
Pookie
6/26/08 3:38:47PM

Posted by misses1112

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Kpro

Posted by misses1112

Posted by Pookie

LMFAO, i'm sure patty loves to meat people too.... wait, get meated by people... nevermind

I believe this to be the single greatest sequence of posts to ever grace this playground.
Aaronno9
6/26/08 3:50:40PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

this is a true story:

last summer i went on one of those People to People trips to UCLA and spent a week there. i had this really uptight roommate who was the epitome of a killjoy. everyone in our group hated this kid as he would rat on us whenever we broke any of the trip rules. so one day, after watching Robot Chicken, i had this brilliant idea. i decided to collect sperm form every male in our group into a cup. i then used said sperm as mayonnaise on a turkey sandwich i made for him. the way we got him to eat it was by having one of the girls make sandwiches for everyone in the group and then just give him our "special" sandwich. sure enough, the kid ate the whole thing. on the last day of the trip we told him what we did to him and i swear to god the kid literally puked. it was the best prank i have ever pulled in my life. serves him right for being a douche.

Dude!!!! Thats almost making me throw up just to think about! I was going to tell a story about when a few of my buddies all made sperm deposits in this guys sleeping bag (same guy i did a wee on and beat up with my penis while he was asleep, if you read that thread) then he got in it and he was like, rolling around telling us how comfortable and warm that it was in the bag...... but i guess your story totally puts that to shame!