I need a time machine by Friday!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I need a time machine by Friday!!!!!
« Previous Page
Jackelope
7/29/08 8:23:11AM

Posted by Manfred

Just looked it up for you 16 is legal for NH

http://www.coolnurse.com/consent.htm

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

If you get some, you owe me a shitpot full of props!

Happy Hunting

Svartorm
7/29/08 9:46:33AM
They actually got that wrong on the site. The age of consent is 16, but if theres more than three years difference in age, its a lesser form of statutory rape. Check the NH sex offender registery. For a 26 year old, its only legal when they're 18. I need a ******* time machine.
bigbubbano23
7/29/08 10:13:37AM
i'am willing to take your place at the party. no time machine required. but remember i'am only doing this as a favor so you owe me bra.
Manfred
7/29/08 10:55:18AM

Posted by Svartorm

They actually got that wrong on the site. The age of consent is 16, but if theres more than three years difference in age, its a lesser form of statutory rape. Check the NH sex offender registery. For a 26 year old, its only legal when they're 18. I need a ******* time machine.

The scary thing is that you know this

Sorry about the incomplete info, just trying to help my teammate.
scoozna
7/29/08 11:16:42AM

Posted by Svartorm

Such a familiarity with the law is suspicious to me.

Can't you identify one or two prior to the party that are at least 18 and limit your attention to them?

We're all pulling for you. A full post-party update is required.
SpiderSilva
7/29/08 11:18:19AM
Dude there are plenty of hot chicks your age out there I know Im 26 too and its way easier to get laid with older chicks than younger chicks. Plus they know what their doing well most do.

Well for your problem I might know someone who can hellp with this time machine situation
murphy_16
7/29/08 3:52:15PM

Posted by Svartorm

You're not from the states, so you probably don't know who Chris Hansen is, but trust me, hes just waiting for me to go to this party.

haha chris hansen haha take a seat
Pages: 1 [2]