been here a long time but haven't really posted on the forums

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » been here a long time but haven't really posted on the forums
hackdog99
1/18/11 1:03:33PM
i have been around since the middle of season 2. I get about 65% of my fights right and do okay. I'm fairly consistent and don't seem to change much from season to season. I have a tough time picking against my favorite fighters even when they face a bad match-up and that seems to hurt me. I just can't pick against them and celebrate their losses on any level.

I really enjoy this site. Other tan this I run the largest online league for the EA MMA game called WEFL. If any of you play that game you should join:

WEFL.net
WEFL-MMA.com

either of those addresses will get you there.

I am interested in joining a camp if there is a camp that really likes to talk about the events. I like to chat about them but struggle finding a decent place to chat given how poor sherdog has become the last few years. If you run an active camp with good fans I would be happy to join.

emfleek
1/18/11 1:07:19PM
Welcome to the forums!
hackdog99
1/18/11 1:15:04PM
thank you, I like what I am seeing so far. Never really realize that the forum section was used much here. Looks like I missed out.
grappler0000
1/18/11 1:19:34PM
You may also want to make a post in Fight Camp Central to garner some attention.
FastKnockout
1/18/11 7:55:37PM

Posted by hackdog99

i have been around since the middle of season 2. I get about 65% of my fights right and do okay. I'm fairly consistent and don't seem to change much from season to season. I have a tough time picking against my favorite fighters even when they face a bad match-up and that seems to hurt me. I just can't pick against them and celebrate their losses on any level.

I really enjoy this site. Other tan this I run the largest online league for the EA MMA game called WEFL. If any of you play that game you should join:

WEFL.net
WEFL-MMA.com

either of those addresses will get you there.

I am interested in joining a camp if there is a camp that really likes to talk about the events. I like to chat about them but struggle finding a decent place to chat given how poor sherdog has become the last few years. If you run an active camp with good fans I would be happy to join.

Welcome to the forums. I know how you feel about Sherdog, that's the whole reason I found the playground. Hope you like it here!
BlueSkiesBurn
1/19/11 5:30:22AM
Welcome to the forums, man. Yeah, you really missed out because the forums have kind of died down these past couple of years. However, with new people joining hopefully we can get them on and cracking again!