Tim Sylvia saying he pooped his pants during fight at UFN3

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Tim Sylvia saying he pooped his pants during fight at UFN3
POLL: What is your knowledge of this?
Yes its true I remember reading the quote 26% (10)
Yes I remember everything about it at the time 24% (9)
Ive heard of it but never seen the quote/proof 21% (8)
Never heard of it but bet its true :D 8% (3)
No and I bet its a lie and Tim never said it 3% (1)
His fighting performance stank worse than the mess in his pants 18% (7)
CornishMMA
6/18/08 6:30:02AM
Now anyone that was into the sport a few years ago and around the internet sites/forums will no doubt remember this

In a post fight interview with sherdog (i think it was sherdog anyway) Tim admitted for no apparent reason that he crapped his pants during the fight, nothing was visible as it all managed to stay in his underpants, and we dont have smell-o-vision so nothing from the broadcast can prove it, it was just Tim openly admitting it under no suspicions

BUT it seems the mmaplayground master of mma knowledge himself - thatfedorsohotrightnow - either wasnt or never saw the quote/article in which Tim said this, he vehemently denies it happened and is adamant it is just a false rumor

So mega life long props go to the 1st person who finds proof of it, you will get props from me as often as possible and likely many of my camp for proving this tard wrong, yes i know its over 2 years old and therefore going to be hard to find, ive tried to find the article which i think was on sherdog but cant see it

Anyone who is a blue namer on the UG can maybe search for the thread cos it would definately be on there

I wont post the 5+ PM's this guy has sent me disputing all of this but suffice to say they are pretty funny and scream IGNORANT EGO MANIAC. Such hilarious quotes as "You can't find it because it is a rumor. Everyone KNEW the earth was flat. How did that work out. You are clearly a kid" AND "I said it was an urban legend. I've heard of big foot but I got no proof" SO tims poopy pants = bigfoot BUT this one is the best and needs to be read by you all

Sent by thatfedorsohotrightnow

Been into the sport for a very long time. I have seen photoshopped pics of the supposed shat but was left unconvinced. Send me a link to this interview that Tim says he shat himself and I will bow down to your superior knowledge.

so the photoshopped pics left you unconvinced did they? how could you even think it was even visable??? cos then you could just watch the fight and see it! ps - his 1st sentance is a clear lie

So some on ppl someone out there must have something that will prove this to be true
CornishMMA
6/18/08 6:31:24AM
Oh and i dont want this to turn into a flame war with that fedorguy!!! so dude just stay out of this thread until we make some headway ok
grappler0000
6/18/08 6:51:38AM

Elaborating, Tim said, "I don’t know what it was. It got really cold when we were outside working out and stuff, going back and forth from the room. I caught something, and I just couldn’t hold in my number twos . . . If you look at the fight you’ll see that when my shorts came down, you’ll see the wet mark in my underwear."

Link
CornishMMA
6/18/08 7:05:33AM
DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNNNNNNNNNNERRRRRR

ok grappler or should i just call you best member of the site (what with your avatar services, game skills, great threads/posts etc)

You are going to be the prop winner and 1st to hit 1000 for sure, wil get my soldiers to prop you at every oppurtunity

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh *sits back and relaxes whilst whilst waiting for fedor nuthugger to come and bow down to me*

Thats weird cos i remember now that Tim did say it was visable, his shorts did come down a bit but you cant see any BROWNNESS it just looked like some ass sweat
scoozna
6/18/08 8:58:21AM
We're all better off now that we know he shat his pants.

Of course, there's a lot less shame in it knowing he was sick at the time. But, alas, these details will be lost over time causing people to question it's veracity again in the future.

Hopefully you made an avatar bet with thatfedorshotrightnow ????
tylerlee123
6/18/08 9:56:16AM
I had always wondered about that, just thought it was sweat
thatfedorsohotrightnow
6/18/08 10:05:49AM
I voted for, Ive heard of it but never seen the quote/proof. Which is what I have always said. I looked for the proof and couldn't find it. I always said I had heard the rumor but that I had seen it disputed and wanted to know for sure.

So Cornish I am sorry I didn't just listen to and beleive you without proof. But you are grossly misrepresenting what I have said.
CornishMMA
6/18/08 10:24:48AM

Posted by scoozna

Hopefully you made an avatar bet with thatfedorshotrightnow ????

Sadly not, shame cos he could of had a timmay pic with "i want tim to win" or something like that

Posted by thatfedorsohotrightnow

I voted for, Ive heard of it but never seen the quote/proof. Which is what I have always said. I looked for the proof and couldn't find it. I always said I had heard the rumor but that I had seen it disputed and wanted to know for sure.

So Cornish I am sorry I didn't just listen to and beleive you without proof. But you are grossly misrepresenting what I have said.

LOL no you are grossly misusing the phrase grossly misrepresenting actually, its not what you always said which is why i thought you hadnt heard of it at all, but even if you did you were so sure it was FALSE you demanded proof and mocked me for saying it was true, you just sent me a PM earlier today saying there is no proof cos its just a rumor and im a kid!

EPIC FAIL

Hey dude LOOK over there behind you, its bigfoot believing the earth is flat
Sam_Rothstein
6/24/08 11:19:25PM
hahahahaha i just heard about this on fight linker and wanted to find out if it was true or another one of his luke cummo stints

i went to yahoo and typed in tim sylvia poops pants and this was the first thing to come up
BlessMahMic
10/16/08 1:41:08AM
Ill