Tim Sylvia on a quest to fight the best

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tim Sylvia on a quest to fight the best
MMAcca
7/8/08 4:31:04PM
Over the past four years, few heavyweight fighters can stake a claim to fighting more top-10 opponents than Tim Sylvia.

The 32-year-old "Maine-iac" has fought most of the sport's best heavyweights, and in two weeks, he'll add an opponent that many consider the division's top fighter.

Sylvia, a longtime former UFC heavyweight champion, was recently granted his release from the organization. However, he's preparing for a challenging future outside the UFC, where the majority of the top 10 heavyweight fighters in the world now compete.

LINK
JimiMak
7/8/08 4:41:52PM
Well, he got Couture and Nog, now he's got Fedor. Looks like he's getting his wish.
Wolfenstein
7/8/08 6:15:12PM
Is it just me, or are MMA news sites just basically rehashing the same article about Tim ever since he signed on to fight Fedor?
Darnok
7/8/08 7:22:01PM

Posted by luke420187

Is it just me, or are MMA news sites just basically rehashing the same article about Tim ever since he signed on to fight Fedor?

You are exactly right.

I also think it gives them an excuse to tell the world how all the good HW's have left the UFC.
cmill21
7/8/08 7:46:13PM

Posted by Darnok

Posted by luke420187

You are exactly right.

I also think it gives them an excuse to tell the world how all the good HW's have left the UFC.

Hey, hey, hey Nog's still there!
Darnok
7/9/08 3:18:26PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Darnok

Posted by luke420187

You are exactly right.

Hey, hey, hey Nog's still there!

You are completly right, and he is one of my favs. I was just using it as an excuse to bash some of those so called news sites.