Tim Sylvia, Michael Bisping, Chuck Liddell, Dana White and Marc Ratner comment on Rampage Jackson situation

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tim Sylvia, Michael Bisping, Chuck Liddell, Dana White and Marc Ratner comment on Rampage Jackson situation
MMA
7/17/08 8:52:16PM
In a chat with the Las Vegas Sun today UFC Vice President of Government and Regulatory Affairs, Marc Ratner, said the company was “still gathering information” on Quinton “Rampage” Jackson’s strange behavior over the past several days.

In the two days since the 30-year-old fighter was arrested following a hit and run accident in California the UFC has been virtually mum. However, several media outlets reported that UFC President Dana White flew to California to bail out the former champ.

Click here for full details
juanez13
7/17/08 11:27:13PM
Dana White-> “Last night when he got out, Rampage is very religious…yeah I’m dealing with it.”

Which we dont know what the hell that means, but from reading the following paragraph seems to be very serious (Quote not confirmed, so take it for what its worth, a rumor, but anything close to this and Rampage needs some serious help)

Rampage thinks he’s God…He had a falling out with his trainer a couple of days before the first arrest. Basically he has lost his mind and is talking very religious and is saying that he is God. This is the main thing I wanted to keep hidden, but with the second arrest and Dana talking it will come out regardless. He needs some serious help. I don’t know if you would call it schizophrenia or bipolar disorder or what have you, but whatever it is, basically it’s become impossible to have a conversation with him. He is delusional.

link to article where quote was taken from
again, its second tier info, only way to find out the truth is to see talk to Rampage, which i dont see him doing interviews right now.

Man, hope Rampage pulls through it, i'd hate to see this derail his career.
KYGUY07
7/18/08 12:59:19AM
Im really woprried about rampage, i just hopew everything workss out for him, i think alot of people are upset over this cuz there worried about when hes gonna fight again, people need to realize this is a mans life, not just about his carreer anymore, i really hope hes not in 2 much trouble.
Bloodhound
7/18/08 1:16:48AM
what a shame, rampage is my favorite fighter i hope he pulls through and gets his act together
ncordless
7/18/08 5:40:32AM

Posted by juanez13

Dana White-> “Last night when he got out, Rampage is very religious…yeah I’m dealing with it.”

Which we dont know what the hell that means, but from reading the following paragraph seems to be very serious (Quote not confirmed, so take it for what its worth, a rumor, but anything close to this and Rampage needs some serious help)

Rampage thinks he’s God…He had a falling out with his trainer a couple of days before the first arrest. Basically he has lost his mind and is talking very religious and is saying that he is God. This is the main thing I wanted to keep hidden, but with the second arrest and Dana talking it will come out regardless. He needs some serious help. I don’t know if you would call it schizophrenia or bipolar disorder or what have you, but whatever it is, basically it’s become impossible to have a conversation with him. He is delusional.

link to article where quote was taken from
again, its second tier info, only way to find out the truth is to see talk to Rampage, which i dont see him doing interviews right now.

Man, hope Rampage pulls through it, i'd hate to see this derail his career.

Wow, that's scary. I had a friend in high school that went schitzo and he sounded the exact same way. He is institutionalized to this day. Rampage needs some serious help and meds.
tberg420
7/18/08 11:26:54AM
I'm not saying this is possible but as a Florida State fan, I remember a few years ago our starting QB Wyatt Sexton was proclaiming that he was god and acting crazy as well. It turned out to be Lyme Disease from a tick bite. I know that it kinda sounds crazy but Wyatt had a promising career ahead of him and one day ended up naked in the middle of a street proclaiming to be god and such. Whatever it might be, lets keep Rampage and his family in our thoughts.