What did Tim say?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » What did Tim say?
Brick
3/4/07 9:53:13AM
I was at the event (UFC 68), the sound system had a terrible echo and I couldn't hear much of what the fighters/announcers were saying. After Sylvia got schooled, he was getting booed by the crowd. At some point in his post-fight ring interview, he said something that really set people off and they booed him big-time. I missed it. Anybody know what he said that pissed everyone off?
zephead
3/4/07 10:21:00AM
Tim said he came to the fight with a injury, that's when the crowd started to boo. But he quickly added, "Randy beat me fair and square. He's a stud."
CWall33
3/4/07 10:46:08AM
I never, ever want to see him fight again. Injury, my ass.
I can't wait for CroCop, Werdum, and maybe Herring to get settled. Maybe then we can see some exciting HW bouts for a change.
zephead
3/4/07 10:53:50AM

Posted by CWall33

Sylvia is a chump. I never, ever want to see him fight again. Injury, my ass.
I can't wait for CroCop, Werdum, and maybe Herring to get settled. Maybe then we can see some exciting HW bouts for a change.

You don't have to call him a chump. Dude held a belt. Dude fights for a living while we sit behind our keyboards talking smack about fighters.
CWall33
3/4/07 10:58:03AM
Good point. I withdraw my chump comment.
I stand behind the rest of my comment.
Sylvia's next fight will be an excellent time to take a break and go make some nachos.
zephead
3/4/07 11:17:44AM

Posted by CWall33

Good point. I withdraw my chump comment.
I stand behind the rest of my comment.
Sylvia's next fight will be an excellent time to take a break and go make some nachos.

Thank you. I understand where you're coming from. He doesn' fight like champ is supoose to anymore. To me, after his loss to Mir, he hasn't been the same.

madmarck
3/4/07 1:08:17PM

Posted by zephead

Tim said he came to the fight with a injury, that's when the crowd started to boo. But he quickly added, "Randy beat me fair and square. He's a stud."

Kinda seemed like he was tryint to save his ass at that point.
Kazmierz21
3/4/07 1:22:07PM
That was just sorry - Randy shoulda asked him how crow tastes - injury - his injury was his passion for beer over training - I sincerely hope whoever he fights next just tears him up and he vanishes never to be heard from again
Jeffanori-Gomi
3/4/07 1:33:01PM
Someone please post a link so i can watch!!! I MISSED IT