Tim Means meets UFC newcomer Abel Trujillo at UFC 151

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tim Means meets UFC newcomer Abel Trujillo at UFC 151
8/1/12 10:54:04PM
Tim Means (18-3-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC) will look to build on a quick knockout win when he meets UFC newcomer Abel Trujillo (9-4 MMA, 0-0 UFC) in September.

Representatives from Authentic Sports Management recently announced Trujillo's signing with the UFC, and late Wednesday, UFC officials announced Means as his first opponent.

The lightweights will face off on Sept. 1 at UFC 151, which takes place at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas with a main card airing on pay-per-view and prelims expected for FX and Facebook.

8/1/12 10:59:21PM
there are so many talented LW's, i think its the deepest division in the UFC for sure.
8/1/12 11:03:44PM
I really like what I've seen from Means so far. I think he dominates again here. Maybe he'll go for the trifecta and get a submission this time around?
8/2/12 12:46:18AM
I AM going to this card. What a crap card it is.
What the hell is the Ufc doing. They screwed Denver ppv now Vegas in Sept.
Besides main event and co main this card is pretty bad
8/2/12 1:00:12AM
I think he's earned more than a UFC newcomer for what, his 3rd fight, but as long as he keeps winning.
8/2/12 7:57:37AM
The dirty bird has impressed ever since joining the UFC. I really enjoy to watch him fight he always brings it and ill be rooting for him in this one!!!
8/2/12 5:38:34PM
im a dirty bird fan after his last fight. cant wait for this fight