Tim Means meets UFC newcomer Abel Trujillo at UFC 151

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tim Means meets UFC newcomer Abel Trujillo at UFC 151
Budgellism
8/1/12 10:54:04PM
Tim Means (18-3-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC) will look to build on a quick knockout win when he meets UFC newcomer Abel Trujillo (9-4 MMA, 0-0 UFC) in September.

Representatives from Authentic Sports Management recently announced Trujillo's signing with the UFC, and late Wednesday, UFC officials announced Means as his first opponent.

The lightweights will face off on Sept. 1 at UFC 151, which takes place at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas with a main card airing on pay-per-view and prelims expected for FX and Facebook.

LINK
tcunningham
8/1/12 10:59:21PM
there are so many talented LW's, i think its the deepest division in the UFC for sure.
Budgellism
8/1/12 11:03:44PM
I really like what I've seen from Means so far. I think he dominates again here. Maybe he'll go for the trifecta and get a submission this time around?
prozacnation1978
8/2/12 12:46:18AM
I AM going to this card. What a crap card it is.
What the hell is the Ufc doing. They screwed Denver ppv now Vegas in Sept.
Besides main event and co main this card is pretty bad
Twenty20Dollars
8/2/12 1:00:12AM
I think he's earned more than a UFC newcomer for what, his 3rd fight, but as long as he keeps winning.
sparky
8/2/12 7:57:37AM
The dirty bird has impressed ever since joining the UFC. I really enjoy to watch him fight he always brings it and ill be rooting for him in this one!!!
shaneTpain
8/2/12 5:38:34PM
im a dirty bird fan after his last fight. cant wait for this fight