Tim Boetsch Signs New Deal With UFC

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tim Boetsch Signs New Deal With UFC
MMAcca
12/15/08 2:47:22AM
Light heavyweight Tim “The Barbarian” Boetsch has signed a new four-fight deal with the UFC and is ready to get back to competition.

Boetsch transitioned to the big stage of MMA as a short notice fighter. He made a huge splash in his UFC debut, hurling David Heath to the canvas before battering him with punches for a TKO win. A loss to Matt Hamill at UFC Fight Night 13 followed, where Boetsch took the fight on six weeks notice.

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
12/15/08 4:07:09AM
I wonder who they will match him up against. Liver Kick!
MMAcca
12/15/08 8:05:33AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Darth Bader ?
jakeiceman
12/15/08 8:11:54AM

Posted by MMAcca

Darth Bader ?

Hmmm not a bad idea!

BTW I loved when Boetsch Chucked Heath, that was awesome
Bowen50
12/15/08 9:47:49AM

Posted by MMAcca

Darth Bader ?

exactly what i thought when i saw the headline
ohiostate1016
12/15/08 9:53:53AM
I don't care what anybody says, I wasn't all that impressed with Boetsch after the Heath fight. And I bet big money on Hamill when they fought. I mean, come on, I could throw David Heath like that.
cj_striker
12/15/08 11:01:41AM
Bader probably isn't a good match up seeing how the Hamill and Boetsch fight went down. But maybe after Bader has a fight or two or three under his belt I'd like to see him fight Hamill. Boetsch I would like to see matched up with like Stephan Bonner or Luiz Cane or James Irvin, maybe even newcomer Krzysztof Soszynski.
BigEvil
12/15/08 1:09:16PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

I don't care what anybody says, I wasn't all that impressed with Boetsch after the Heath fight. And I bet big money on Hamill when they fought. I mean, come on, I could throw David Heath like that.

Prove it or it didnt happen. Seriously though, good for Boetsch, he's fun to watch!
MikeyG
12/15/08 2:58:07PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

barbarian toss > wannabe throw imitater
MMAcca
12/16/08 2:05:15AM

Posted by cj_striker

Bader probably isn't a good match up seeing how the Hamill and Boetsch fight went down. But maybe after Bader has a fight or two or three under his belt I'd like to see him fight Hamill. Boetsch I would like to see matched up with like Stephan Bonner or Luiz Cane or James Irvin, maybe even newcomer Krzysztof Soszynski.

Bonnar and Cane will destroy Boetsch, that just wouldn't be nice...