Tim Boetsch Broke His Foot in 2nd Round

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tim Boetsch Broke His Foot in 2nd Round
Kpro
7/22/12 7:02:56AM
Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani
For What It's Worth - Boetsch broke his foot in the 2nd round, per UFC.
Dberntson
7/22/12 8:46:00AM
Overall that fight was pretty boring. This at leases explains Tim's side of the fight. I guess Hector may get his opportunity to fight Munoz afterall.
sparky
7/22/12 8:52:21AM
Lombard clearly won the first and second round that fight was a joke I cant believe these judges actually get paid for this shit
meier
7/22/12 8:58:02AM
Either way lombard was not title bound after that performance.
aussiemma
7/22/12 9:24:57AM

Posted by sparky

Lombard clearly won the first and second round that fight was a joke I cant believe these judges actually get paid for this shit

yeah i thought lombard clearly won that fight, he wasn't doing much but he did much more than boetsch, outstruck him and took him down atleast 2-3 times if i recall. mcgee vs ring was even worse...total bullshit !
meier
7/22/12 9:56:54AM
Spider to take on Weidman/belfort winner...maybe?
BuffaloDave
7/22/12 11:47:58AM
I don't think the "Foot" derailed his game plan, as he was doing that all of the 1st round. Just slowed down for the 2nd round.
Sir_Karl
7/22/12 12:04:24PM

Posted by sparky

You must have been watching a different fight.
FastKnockout
7/22/12 12:32:52PM
The fight was going the same way in the 1st as it did in the 3rd. No excuses, Mr. Boestch!
calitrees
7/22/12 1:07:10PM
How can someone who doesnt move, throws and lands less strikes clearly win a round. Lombards only argument for winning that fight was his takedown defense and the kick in the 2nd round which Lombard didnt capatalize on were his only bright spots in the fight. But in a fight where no one really is doing damage the more active guy is gonna win.
telnights
7/22/12 9:05:05PM

Posted by sparky

Link