Tiger Woods wins at Congressional, moves into second on PGA Tour's win list

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Tiger Woods wins at Congressional, moves into second on PGA Tour's win list
prophecy033
7/1/12 8:16:34PM
Congressional reopened its gates Sunday to thousands of spectators who got what they expected in the AT&T National -- another win by Tiger Woods.

Only this win didn't follow a typical script.

Caught in a tense duel with Bo Van Pelt on another sweltering day, it looked as though Woods blinked first until Van Pelt matched him with mistakes of his own. Woods closed with a 2-under 69 and won by two shots when Van Pelt finished with his third straight bogey and had to settle for a 71.

Woods won for the third time this year, the most of anyone on the PGA Tour, and it was the 74th win of his career. That moved him past Jack Nicklaus into second place on the tour list, eight short of the record set by Sam Snead.

Link
Shawn91111
7/1/12 8:20:50PM
Good to see Tiger get another win this year.
Chael_Sonnen
7/1/12 9:20:53PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Wonder if he'll get drunk and hit up his strippers on speed dial....DO THE RIGHT THING THIS TIME TIGER, it cost you your marriage last time!!!!!!!!

Speaking of strippers, I heard Kim Kardashian was single.

Poor_Franklin
7/2/12 1:09:15AM
he's the only reason i will watch golf. glad to see him putting it together
george112
7/2/12 9:26:00AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Completely agree

He will be back. Just a matter of time
Bubbles
7/2/12 11:47:07AM
I am glad to see him win again. I wasn't much of a fan back in the day, but now I want him to keep winning to shut up all the bandwagon haters