Tiger is in WI

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Tiger is in WI
cowcatcher
8/10/10 1:17:01PM
...and so is one of his former mistresses, joclyn james who is appearing at a strip club here this weekend. now im not saying hes going to win this week, but it might just be like old times with her in town at the same time as him, and lets face it, it cant get worse than last week for him. BTW, she really isnt much of a looker from the neck up from what i can tell in the ads in the sports page here.
emfleek
8/10/10 1:19:47PM

Posted by cowcatcher

...and so is one of his former mistresses, joclyn james who is appearing at a strip club here this weekend. now im not saying hes going to win this week, but it might just be like old times with her in town at the same time as him, and lets face it, it cant get worse than last week for him. BTW, she really isnt much of a looker from the neck up from what i can tell in the ads in the sports page here.

DCRage
8/10/10 1:44:21PM

BTW, she really isnt much of a looker from the neck up from what i can tell in the ads in the sports page here.

You're looking a little too high up. And the way Tiger's playing, I woudln't be surprised to check the post-RD2 scores and see "MC" next to his name.