Who has tickets to UFC in UK?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Who has tickets to UFC in UK?
nate22
3/4/07 9:27:12PM
Had to be done, anybody else got tickets?
Luminary
3/5/07 6:32:36AM
yeah, got a couple of tickets. Seeing Cro Cop just walk to the cage is worth the effort in itself
nate22
3/5/07 10:34:52AM
You have good tickets?
chop-socky-flix
3/6/07 8:09:32AM
I checked last thursday and the only ones left were £250!! Does anyone know different cause i want to go soooooo badly.

CroCop, Bisping, Arlovski Yesh - I may cry if i dont get tickets and it will be my 33rd birthday near enough.
redmist
3/6/07 9:06:50AM
I just checked and they have tickets available at £150 now. i think they release one batch and when they sell out they release another. I'm hoping to be there too.
Violentcuv
3/6/07 10:04:09AM
I have 2 tickets in the 150 group. I'm not going to be able to go though.
chop-socky-flix
3/6/07 10:10:15AM
Why not?

I would offer you for the tickets but i want 4 and didnt want to spend quite so much.

Waht are you going to do with them now?
Rich78
3/6/07 11:35:07AM
6 of us coming down from Newcastle. in the £100 section. Can't believe theres still another ufc ppv between now and then tho. HURRY UP!!!!
Violentcuv
3/6/07 12:23:38PM

Posted by chop-socky-flix

Why not?

I would offer you for the tickets but i want 4 and didnt want to spend quite so much.

I accidently signed up for the UFC fight club membership when I got tickets to UFC 68 in Columbus. And I figured I my as well use the pre-ticket sales option that fight club members get and try and sell them.
nate22
3/6/07 12:37:37PM

Posted by Violentcuv

Why not?

I accidently signed up for the UFC fight club membership when I got tickets to UFC 68 in Columbus. And I figured I my as well use the pre-ticket sales option that fight club members get and try and sell them.

I hate it when people buy tickets just so they can extort MMA fans.
Violentcuv
3/6/07 2:36:39PM

Posted by nate22

Posted by Violentcuv

Why not?

If they were true MMA fans they would already have their tickets and not have too worry about that.
seeger1
3/6/07 2:44:30PM
Got tickets,can't wait for it.Especially the arlovski - verdum fight.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
nate22
3/7/07 3:17:23PM

Posted by Violentcuv

Posted by nate22

Posted by Violentcuv

Why not?

If they were true MMA fans they would already have their tickets and not have too worry about that.

My eye mate, as a student had no money when the tickets went on sale then they all went. Your statement's pretty stupid.
nate22
3/7/07 3:20:30PM
I'm in a box anyhow so if anyone has crap seats come find us
Baz
3/7/07 3:21:45PM
Decided against going in the end, I had two tickets but sold them for face value to a friend. I am looking forward to watching the PPV live with some friends with a few crates of beer and a couple of buckets from KFC!!
nate22
3/7/07 3:29:38PM

Posted by Baz

Decided against going in the end, I had two tickets but sold them for face value to a friend. I am looking forward to watching the PPV live with some friends with a few crates of beer and a couple of buckets from KFC!!

Are you far from manchester?
Baz
3/7/07 5:58:08PM
Not really, just over 100 miles away but it's more the expense that's the stumbling block. I had 2 £150 seats but with hindsight that's 300 quid I could put to better use. I thought about getting some nosebleed seats but I'd get a better view on the TV.

I guess I'll miss out on the atmosphere (and Cro Cop) but by the looks of it this won't be the last UFC event on English soil so I'll probably go next time.
chop-socky-flix
3/8/07 9:06:27AM
I agree £50 is quite enough really. Paying 150 etc for seats is too expensive unless you are on your own. Its the most expensive event on if you look at the list at the MEN. Add transport (train) and hotel and you are talking £400+ just for £100 tickets. Too much. Damn.

Dont know if it needs to be that much money due to paycheques but i would be very supprissed if the american ppv doesnt more than cover it.

Fu*kit, I love MMA aswell, ever since i bought the first UFC on VHS. Shame really but heres hoping for the next two (fingers crossed)