UFC 83 tickets cost how much!?!?!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 83 tickets cost how much!?!?!
SmileR
2/10/08 4:06:23PM
I just ebay'd the tickets to see how much they are going for now and two tickets for pretty crappy seats are going for nearly $2000!!

This is sick!

Heres the link if you don't believe! LINK

Who would pay this to see the fight?!
Mayhem13
2/10/08 4:08:49PM
once they sell out, anything lower then upperdeck will run you 700+ each..

it sucks.
stock
2/10/08 6:58:09PM
Supply & Demand baby!

You can't even go to a regular season Texas Longhorn game for under $250 a ticket.
For a big game like A&M or the Red River shoot out it is over $1000 a ticket.

Considering the UFC is a once in a lifetime event for most people in a given city (say Montreal), it is no surprise to me at all to see tickets going for that high.
The last UFC I was at (which was in Vegas), I paid $550 face value for 2 tickets.
$2000 for a sold out event doesn't seem that crazy.
Bemin
2/10/08 7:15:14PM
Anyone wanna go in on a pair of ringside tickets(row 6, if you count that as ringside) with me... very reasonable only $44,000 for the pair.
Link
trebekmustdie
2/10/08 7:53:12PM
I only grabbed 2 10th row floors. Now I'm kicking myself cause I didn't get more. I figured getting only 2 might get me better seats. Now that I know how much they're going for I would of settled for a few rows back for a few G's in my pocket.
tuvok500
2/10/08 8:23:56PM

Posted by trebekmustdie

I only grabbed 2 10th row floors. Now I'm kicking myself cause I didn't get more. I figured getting only 2 might get me better seats. Now that I know how much they're going for I would of settled for a few rows back for a few G's in my pocket.

Same here , i got 2 level 100 tickets at 400$ each and i should have bought 6 tickets !!

i would have been able to sell 4 tickets for at least 1500$ to 2000$ each ticket !!

slappywhite
2/11/08 6:18:22AM
just because ppl are asking that much, doesn't mean they are selling for that much
Focker101
2/11/08 7:54:36AM
Could you imagine paying that amount for these tickets
knowing that anything can happen between now and then
injuries no work visa's etc etc

how do we even know where Serra's back is at
you could end up paying huge amounts of money and there may be no title fight

Or Maybee I am subconciously trying to comfort myself because I never got any tickets :(
RMFG_187
2/11/08 12:23:09PM

Posted by Focker101

Could you imagine paying that amount for these tickets
knowing that anything can happen between now and then
injuries no work visa's etc etc

how do we even know where Serra's back is at
you could end up paying huge amounts of money and there may be no title fight

Or Maybee I am subconciously trying to comfort myself because I never got any tickets :(

it was a minor herniated disk, nothing at all, hes sparing and training at 100%
emfleek
2/11/08 1:09:29PM
No thank you. I'd rather watch it on TV.
RMFG_187
2/11/08 11:53:24PM

Posted by emfleek

No thank you. I'd rather watch it on TV.

are u kidding? the BIGGEST UFC too date. Why not be apart of it. Im Going and DAMN excited there coming to Canada. cant wait