9 UFC 85 tickets - great seats at face value

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » 9 UFC 85 tickets - great seats at face value
barnyards
6/1/08 3:40:19PM
UPDATE: As a last attempt before having to stand outside the arena touting these, I've discounted the prices to below face value. The three £195.50 tickets are now £170.00 each and the six £85 tickets are £65 each.

Hi, first off, I'm not a tout and I'm not looking to make a profit by selling these tickets. I bought them on the UFC Fight club pre sale at 10am the morning they went on sale so that I could get the best seats for me and my mates. A couple of other Fight club members gave me their codes so that I could buy enough good seats to keep everybody happy.

However for various reasons ranging from "Chuck's not fighting, so I'm not going" to "my wife's just had a miscarriage so we're not going", I have been left with 9 tickets to try and get rid of.

Anyway, my sob story over with, here's the details.

3 of the tickets (each face value £175 + ticketmaster's 10% booking fee=£192.50) are all sat together in row D of Block 112. These are fantastic seats just 4 rows away from the floor seats in the next price bracket (£220) and they have the added benefit of being the block where the fighters make their entrance to the Octagon, so you would be able to go down to the rail to get an unrivalled view that none of the other blocks would have of the fighters as they make their way into the arena.

6 of the tickets (each face value £75 + ticketmaster's 10% booking fee=£82.50) are all sat together in row L of Block 403, which is right in the middle of the upper tier so has some the best upper tier vies of the Octagon. See the arena layout view below which shows why block 403 is one of the best blocks to be in.

If you're interested in any of the tickets, PM me and we can arrange payment via PayPal and I post the tickets guaranteed next day delivery. I'll even cover the postage costs. Or alternatively we can meet up at the weigh-ins or before the event itself.

Cheers.
barnyards
6/2/08 10:11:15AM
TTT
emfleek
6/2/08 11:13:05PM
TTT

Help this guy out, folks. Help him help you!
cmill21
6/3/08 12:18:22AM
If I lived in England i'd go. Bump.
barnyards
6/3/08 10:05:25AM
Cheers guys, I honestly can't believe the lack of interest in this event. If the UFC go to Canada and sell out in under an hour and go all the way to London and can't sell out in three months, they might just decide to cut their losses and not bother coming back. Let's face it, if it makes no financial sense, Dana and the Fertitas will let it go. Granted this event seems to have been jinxed from the start but it's still a damn good card and the UFC always put on a great show.

I'm just hoping that the weigh-ins and the atmosphere at the event itself will compensate for the lack of general interest from the majority of people and press in this country.
Ben_Hutch
6/3/08 10:52:30AM
No matter how good a card is, In a country like England where MMA isn't as big as it is over in North America, the lack of a main event will always mean they sell less tickets.

However, Mikey Bisping stated that they have sold more tickets for this event than they did for UFC 75.
SmileR
6/3/08 10:52:35AM
Seriously no one! I'm at a wedding that day an I'm really really tempted! I say ebay the crap out of them man! people will buy them on there!
Ben_Hutch
6/3/08 10:53:57AM
Barny mate you can sell them to touts on the door.
barnyards
6/4/08 7:20:14AM
Looks like I'll have to, or even worse become one!

I'll need to practice my tout voice

"Tickets, anyone want any tickets, get your UFC tickets here, two for a pound now, you want a lighter and some batteries to go with those?"
Ben_Hutch
6/4/08 7:46:36AM
I would buy one off you, but i already have a ticket and i'm by myself! What a loser i am, it's tempting to sell my ticket on the door and buy yours off you (I'm row Q block 103 i think).
The_Italian_Stallion
6/4/08 12:11:37PM
UFC tickets are outrageuosly expensive! I can't even fathom paying so much...

But I will I just have to turn 21 to go back to Vegas first...
barnyards
6/5/08 4:48:27AM
UPDATE: As a last attempt before having to stand outside the arena touting these, I've discounted the prices to below face value. The three £195.50 tickets are now £170.00 each and the six £82.50 tickets are £65 each.
CornishMMA
6/5/08 2:54:45PM
Damn barnyards, bad event to stock up on tickets

Wish i could buy some off you, but couldnt get time off work anyway, wish i was going now as imo the card has got better, my 1st UFC will have to wait a bit longer

Hope you get your money back dude, or at the very least i hope some seats are together so you can spread out and maybe take a nap between fights, not having some drunk next to you screaming "stop humping him" etc would be worth the cost surely?