Ticked off

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Ticked off
The_Metal_Maniac
4/13/08 11:23:43AM
Any incite to this would be appreciated. Last summer I had bought the premium member package at this site. For about six months the site recognized me as a premium member giving me all the benefits that came with the package. However on this sites premium members list it never recognized me. Now I check my account and everything back to normal. It lists me as a normal member. This is not life and death to me but I did pay to have these benefits of premium membership. Does anyone know why I have been blacklisted lol?
bullettdodger
4/13/08 2:02:03PM
Did you used to date one of the mods? they could be mad at you for breaking their heart..... in all seriousness i think you're going to have to wait for a mod to roll by and check out your thread, cause i really don't have a clue
grappler0000
4/13/08 2:31:55PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Did you used to date one of the mods? they could be mad at you for breaking their heart..... in all seriousness i think you're going to have to wait for a mod to roll by and check out your thread, cause i really don't have a clue

Or you could send one of the mods a PM...in the event that they don't read this thread.
loller90278
4/13/08 2:48:34PM
you can tell you're still a premium member because of the headline about axl rose for president..
wolfman
4/13/08 10:26:48PM

Posted by loller90278

you can tell you're still a premium member because of the headline about axl rose for president..

Yeah, but his name isn't displayed larger and he doesn't have premium member listed under his name...
prozacnation1978
4/14/08 12:08:01AM
i was thinking about the premium membership, i might have know just changed my mind
wolfman
4/14/08 12:15:57AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i was thinking about the premium membership, i might have know just changed my mind

I'd at least wait until a mod. replied with an explanation. As this is the first incident I have heard of someone having a problem like this. It could just be a fluke, or there is more to the story that we don't know.
The_Metal_Maniac
4/14/08 12:47:34AM
Theres not much more to the story. I was one of the first premium members as well. My friends and I joined this site when it was relatively new. They can simply check their records and find that I paid for the benefits. I can even take a picture of myself with the shirt they sent me lol. O well it's not life and death like I've said before, just extremely curious.
npayant
4/14/08 1:05:08AM

Posted by roncomanjason

Theres not much more to the story. I was one of the first premium members as well. My friends and I joined this site when it was relatively new. They can simply check their records and find that I paid for the benefits. I can even take a picture of myself with the shirt they sent me lol. O well it's not life and death like I've said before, just extremely curious.

I'm just surprised a mod has replied to this yet... It's been up all day. I've see one or more on almost all day (maybe they're looking into though).

Good luck! You deserve to get the premium benefits if you paid for them!
grappler0000
4/14/08 6:46:23AM

Posted by npayant

Posted by roncomanjason

I'm just surprised a mod has replied to this yet... It's been up all day. I've see one or more on almost all day (maybe they're looking into though).

Unless a mod accidentally looks into this thread, there is little chance of a response. The title does not indicate that a mod needs to address something. The TS should PM a mod if he wants to grab their attention, as I'm sure they don't read every thread out there.

TS: Are you sure you're membership hasn't expired now? If you were one of the first, then it very well could of been a year ago.
The_Metal_Maniac
4/14/08 5:33:54PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by npayant

Posted by roncomanjason

Unless a mod accidentally looks into this thread, there is little chance of a response. The title does not indicate that a mod needs to address something. The TS should PM a mod if he wants to grab their attention, as I'm sure they don't read every thread out there.

TS: Are you sure you're membership hasn't expired now? If you were one of the first, then it very well could of been a year ago.

My friend and I purchased the membership at the same time. He still has all the benefits, and is still recognized as a premium member. Also who are the mods at this site. I'll pm them. Thanks
Svartorm
4/15/08 4:39:53AM
Sorry about the delay. Premium memberships are good for one year. If you hit the "My Playground" tab, it'll say Premium Member and then an expiration date.
DoTheMMAth
4/15/08 11:38:36AM
Ya should be good to go now. If anyone ever has a problem, contact a mod or use the contact us link at the bottom of the site