Tibau via (T)KO 4% (1)
Tibau via Submission 0% (0)
Tibau via Decision 42% (10)
Miller via (T)KO 4% (1)
Miller via Submission 4% (1)
Miller via Decision 46% (11)
gartface
9/1/10 1:47:43PM
There has been little to no talk about the upcoming fight night card on the forums, or at least the main forums. This fight sticks out to me, because both guys I think have a lot of potential in the division. I guess the big thing that sticks out to me in this fight is whether or not Jim Miller will be able to handle Tibau's size.

I'm thinking that Tibau will bully him around for three rounds and get the nod. You guys?
Chael_Sonnen
9/1/10 10:04:02PM

Posted by gartface

There has been little to no talk about the upcoming fight night card on the forums, or at least the main forums. This fight sticks out to me, because both guys I think have a lot of potential in the division. I guess the big thing that sticks out to me in this fight is whether or not Jim Miller will be able to handle Tibau's size.

I'm thinking that Tibau will bully him around for three rounds and get the nod. You guys?

I love this fight, I agree with you whole heartedly. Tibau is a savage.
Pookie
9/1/10 11:56:49PM
If miller can scramble and make TIbau work for everything, he can definitely win this. However, if tibau can get the takedowns with authority... he'll probably take a decision.
Jackelope
9/1/10 11:59:17PM

Posted by Pookie

If miller can scramble and make TIbau work for everything, he can definitely win this. However, if tibau can get the takedowns with authority... he'll probably take a decision.

Basically my exact thoughts first off. In the standing portion of the fight Miller should take it hands down. It's just a matter of whether or not he can stop Tibau's takedowns
gartface
9/2/10 8:21:38AM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Pookie

Basically my exact thoughts first off. In the standing portion of the fight Miller should take it hands down. It's just a matter of whether or not he can stop Tibau's takedowns

Yeah that's definitely the big issue. I'm not so sure he's going to be able to stop them. Then again, we've seen that Tibau, although great on the ground, can be submitted and Jim Miller is definitely capable of it. It's not too often that a fight night has fights with this kind of quality, I can't wait!
prozacnation1978
9/2/10 4:20:18PM
Both guys are on a roll right now
But leaning toward tibau. He is a lot bigger and I see this being the same
As. Tibau vs neer fight
3 rounds decision
BustedKnuckle
9/2/10 6:02:46PM
I have to sway with the masses on this one. While both guys are on a roll. Gleason is huge at 155 and should be able to "handle" Miller on the ground and get the nod in a UD. It will be interesting to see who the winner of this one gets next!?!?
Aleks_Smash
9/9/10 6:40:27PM

Jim Miller is a warrior, non stop, and he always delivers a great fight. Tibau is a good fighter but not really a threat to anyone. Miller by UD leaving tibau wondering whats next.
MMA-San
9/14/10 9:51:09PM
Tibua by decision. Tibua gets som bad luck, it was clear he won both fights with Guillard and Griffen.

He was also tossing Joe daddy around...then he dived right into a choke.