'THUNDER' Struck

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » 'THUNDER' Struck
Chael_Sonnen
12/30/12 6:52:16PM
So glad Momma Sonnen didn't shoot Yushin.......

*Standing Ovation* on your performance
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
tcunningham
12/30/12 7:08:10PM
yushin really showed who has improved the most since the last time those two met in the cage. his grappling and clinch work was far superior to belcher's. i wanted belcher to win so we could get a new face in the upper echelon of the MW division, but this fight showed that he doesn't belong there. i would like to see okami fight stann or spitsbing next.
george112
12/30/12 7:10:02PM

Posted by tcunningham

yushin really showed who has improved the most since the last time those two met in the cage. his grappling and clinch work was far superior to belcher's. i wanted belcher to win so we could get a new face in the upper echelon of the MW division, but this fight showed that he doesn't belong there. i would like to see okami fight stann or spitsbing next.

Spitsbing lol
jae_1833
12/30/12 11:28:46PM
I disagree man....if Bisping beats Vitor then it is time for a title shot. He has done his time and I seriously doubt he beats Silva, but it will be good for him and hopefully it will close his mouth a bit. He is borderline whining lately trying to get the title shot. However Yushin is doing well enough lately, how about he gets Costa and Boetsch gets Belcher.
aussiemma
12/31/12 1:43:39AM
i still think belcher is up there..he just has to fight smarter, he let okami push him back to the fence the entire fight...so frustrating watching belcher in that fight but.

Bisping lost to wanderlei not long ago and now he is pushing for a shot.
jjeans
12/31/12 7:39:25AM
That was the stupidest performance I've seen from a top 10 fighter on the behalf of Belcher

He reversed 3 takedowns and wasted 2 of them by pulling guard with a Guillitone. That cost him round 1 and 2. Then rd3 he does it again but he delays the instant reaction. To me that really was pathetic.
Lungsofsteel
12/31/12 11:22:50AM
lol i knew okami would win, no excuses he won
prozacnation1978
1/1/13 9:28:49PM
I have only picked against Okami once and that
Was Silva vs Okami

Belcher was second time
I am glad he made me eat crow