fedor 38% (19)
krazy horse 6% (3)
tank 16% (8)
hunt 28% (14)
leben 4% (2)
diaz 8% (4)
warglory
3/5/07 2:03:16PM
Give me Tank and Cabbage. Tank for his punching power, and Cabbage because a mac truck could hit that guy and he'd still get up.
jdubs
3/5/07 2:07:45PM

Posted by warglory

Give me Tank and Cabbage. Tank for his punching power, and Cabbage because a mac truck could hit that guy and he'd still get up.

didnt i recently see cabage get ko. i think in bodog
warglory
3/5/07 3:02:16PM
It was EliteXC, and yes, he got KOed, but the man still has the best chin in the sport.
Svartorm
3/6/07 12:59:48AM
Not by a longshot dude. Tank dropped him, Antonio Silva dropped him, AA dropped him, and a bunch of thugs in a London hotel dropped him. Good chin, but not the best.
iwannabesedated
4/8/07 8:34:27PM
I knows hes not on the List but id want Bas Rutten with me...i seen the video he made on street-bar fights..the absolute funniest thing ever heres a link

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1834164232

you say this about my wife...im sorry sir but im gonna break your leg..banga da danga dang dang
JimiMak
4/8/07 10:31:30PM
A crow bar.

thought it was the obvious option, it's what Bas would do (if it were handier than the groin strike, lol).

WWBD?
ManBeast
4/9/07 2:49:54PM
I would take heath herring, because I would assume the antogonists would try to kiss him since they've seen the youtube video..bad move

off the list I would take Rampage, because then we could link up slams WWE style, like I could totally clothesline a dude while Quinton is going to powerbomb him.
SteedTheDeed
4/9/07 8:08:32PM
you can't knock hunt out
richieb19
4/9/07 8:49:54PM
Everyone who picked Fedor is an idiot IMHO... I'd want a guy like Hunt around, hes big and intimidating, plus no one punches harder...
pv3Hpv3p
4/9/07 9:41:26PM
I like the thought of Bas getting my back in a fight... I could imagine that he could be very intimidating if he were angry and wanted to be...

But I still got to go with Hunt... For crying out loud the guy was discovered in a barfight!!!

source
tapoutking28
4/10/07 10:32:20PM
If I am going to throw down then I want Minotauro Nogueira, the dude takes punishment and keeps coming back. But if not him the definiatly tank form back in the day.
Pages: 1 [2]