No more three-minute commercial breaks on 'TUF: Live,' White says

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » No more three-minute commercial breaks on 'TUF: Live,' White says
prophecy033
4/1/12 8:37:15PM
As UFC president Dana White has often said, live television ain't easy.

The latest reminder came on Friday's new edition of "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" on FX, when what should have been a one-minute break between rounds turned into three.

Welcome to the never-ending headaches of live television, White told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

"We were on a network commercial break," White told MMAjunkie.com immediately following the bout, which aired live on FX from the UFC Training Center in Las Vegas. "You can't break a network-commercial break. We need to fix that. This is a live sporting event, and we need to be on our toes knowing that we can go to another round. We have a 60-second commercial, and you come right back to the fight. That was bad."

Link
Bubbles
4/1/12 10:49:11PM
that's probably why I missed next week's fight announcement. I watched it on tape delay right after it ended live and then it cut to the next program
machodog76
4/3/12 1:26:32PM
I watched it on my DVR, so I missed the fight announcement and who one the fight I am confuse.