THQ Releasing Patch To Fix UFC Undisputed '09 Issues

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » THQ Releasing Patch To Fix UFC Undisputed '09 Issues
DCRage
7/8/09 12:59:39PM
Players have complained, THQ has listened. In response to massive complaints and bugs related to online gameplay, the company will soon release a downloadable patch to fix these problems in UFC Undisputed '09. No release date yet for the patch although THQ says "soon".

Article
Mayhem13
7/8/09 1:17:42PM
Hopefully they release a patch that makes me not suck, and get submitted everytime I fight online....and also make one that fixes my losing record to a winning record!
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/8/09 2:04:19PM

Posted by Mayhem13

Hopefully they release a patch that makes me not suck, and get submitted everytime I fight online....and also make one that fixes my losing record to a winning record!

ive lately been having trouble too... 2 weeks ago i was 50-34...i'm 52-49 now... yeah lol... And i'd also like a patch that makes you win the fight if the other guys quits, cause i should have at least 70 wins up there
prozacnation1978
7/8/09 2:10:42PM
thank god i don't do online play but
having me fight 100 matches not tapping anyone out yet but yet my girlfriend plays her first match against me ever, and the little **** taps me out!!
MMA_Alex
7/8/09 8:04:01PM
When people disconnect, they will get a loss (Did Not Finish) and the other person will get a win. The Did Not Finish losses will show up for people to see. If they were on a winning streak, it will end.

Basically, I'll start playing online when this patch comes out. :P
breakdown5
7/8/09 8:13:48PM
When I heard that they were working on a patch a month ago, I stopped playing online because of so many quitters. It got to the point where I would never get a win because I'd either get beaten legitimately or some punks would quit after I tooled them. When the quits started to outnumber the actual losses, I stopped and decided to wait for the rumored patch.
ncordless
7/8/09 9:01:11PM
That is awesome. When businesses listen to their customer feedback, good things can happen.
UFCmma666
7/8/09 9:56:58PM
what of the dlc
Styles
7/9/09 9:28:17PM
Nev had alot to say about this patch, hopefully this doesn't do anything about my CAF havign a few 100+ skills. My league has a 100 overall limit but we have found ways to make absolute deadly CAF's with this overall limit.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/9/09 9:39:58PM

Posted by Styles

Nev had alot to say about this patch, hopefully this doesn't do anything about my CAF havign a few 100+ skills. My league has a 100 overall limit but we have found ways to make absolute deadly CAF's with this overall limit.

Don't u kinda eventually get bored with those unstoppable CAF, wich by the way ive already knocked out a 118 overall with rashad.
fonduktoe
7/10/09 3:37:57AM
wow and i thought my custom 99 fedor was badass
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/10/09 8:37:43AM

Posted by fonduktoe

wow and i thought my custom 99 fedor was badass

possible i already beat you too? iv'e beaten 2 different fedor's so far but didint check their overall... gamertag's mathias_420
thunderstruck
8/4/09 12:31:21PM
buying a 360 xbox solely for this game tomorrow. not gonna play online till i get a good handle on the moves and the patch comes out cause im the kinda guy who channels rage through a stack of shattered controllers when controller meets concrete at 50 mph .