THQ UFC a few confirmed fighters listed

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » THQ UFC a few confirmed fighters listed
Next Page »
timmothy84
5/6/08 1:51:50PM
Heavyweights

Mir (Confirmed)
Gonzaga
Herring
Kongo (Confirmed)
Lesnar (Confirmed) July 13 2008
Vera
Nog (Confirmed) July 13 2008
Werdum
McCully

Light Heavyweights

Iceman (Confirmed)
Rampage (Confirmed)
Alexander
Boetsch
Evans
Gouveia
Forrest (Confirmed)
Shogun
Hamill
Machida
Jardine
W Silva (Confirmed)
Thiago Silva
James Irvin

Middle Weights

Anderson Silva (Confirmed)
Bisping (Confrimed)
Almeida
Franklin
Grove
Henerson
Leben
Leites
Maia
Marquardt
Okami
Tanner
Martin Kampmann (Confirmed)
Cote
Amir Sadollah (confirmed) July 11 2008

Welter Weight

Mac Danzig
GSP
Serra
Hughes (Confirmed)
Sanchez
Karo
Fitch
Marcus Davis
Koscheck
Alves
Lytle
Swick
Jon Koppenhaver (Confirmed)
Ben Saunders (Confirmed)
Arroyo (Confirmed)

Light Weight

Penn (Confirmed)
Nate Diaz
Edgar
Kenny Florian
Clay Guida (Confirmed)
Tyson Griffin
Huerta (Confirmed)
Maynard
Sherk
Joe Stevenson
Lauzon (Confirmed)
Tibau (Confirmed)
Aurelo
Gurgel
Miller
Guillard
Francia

We could also see these guys since the EGM magizne said THQ is working with lawyers on getting some legends in the game.

Hall Of Fame
Coleman
Severn
Shamrock
Gracie

ocho-cinco
5/6/08 2:35:58PM
Whats the criteria?
timmothy84
5/6/08 2:56:37PM

Posted by ocho-cinco

Whats the criteria?

I have no clue. I guess who ever Dana White thinks should be on the game. lol
murphy_16
5/6/08 3:38:22PM
wtf where is tito here wtf is this he is much better than sum of the guys they have there and mac is not even a WW he's a LW
timmothy84
5/6/08 4:14:49PM

Posted by murphy_16

wtf where is tito here wtf is this he is much better than sum of the guys they have there and mac is not even a WW he's a LW

The fighters I have listed are the fighters that have a updated profile on the UFC website. I am guessing they are going to be on the game. I love to see tito on the game. But the rumor is he is leaving the UFC after this fight at UFC84, so I doubt Tito will be in the game. Plus he isn't one of the fighters that has an updated profile. They have MAC as a WW on the UFC site.
Aaronno9
5/6/08 4:24:28PM
No way titos going to be in the game. He'll be long gone by the time it comes out anyways.
TimW001
5/6/08 4:26:50PM
Matt Hughes is a definite. Same with Rich Franklin. Also, Henderson has headlined tow fight cards so he should be on it aswell.

timmothy84
5/6/08 4:31:06PM

Posted by TimW001

Matt Hughes is a definite. Same with Rich Franklin. Also, Henderson has headlined tow fight cards so he should be on it aswell.

Yeah that is what I was thinking too. I almost think Bisbing and Grove will be on it too, since they are TUF winners. The guys I have listed I am about 90% certian they are going to be on the game. I just don't see why they would update their profiles and not the other fighters. Plus it is so close to UFC84 where the new info is coming out.
loller90278
5/6/08 5:23:21PM
they have 1 official middleweight, HAH!
tberg420
5/6/08 9:03:04PM
This doesn't make any sense. Are you claiming that since their profiles are updated that they will be in the game? There have been a few people actually confirmed through their myspaces and UFC dvd's. Diego Sanchez has been confirmed. I posted a thread forever ago about this things. Just search it and you will find out who has already been confirmed.
DevonFoxy
5/6/08 9:27:19PM
Lauzon is 100% in the game as he already did all the things as he said on his website
bigbubbano23
5/6/08 10:06:26PM
where did you get this info?
puppetmaster837
5/6/08 10:11:38PM
This is a pretty ridiculous thread. You have no way of actually knowing that those guys are gonna be in the game, just because they have updated profiles doesnt mean anything. Maybe they are just updating peoples profiles and havent gotten around to all of them yet. That is a pretty hard connection to actually justify
DevonFoxy
5/6/08 10:48:37PM
Link

So take this post of the roster for what its worth.
timmothy84
5/6/08 11:50:32PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

Link

So take this post of the roster for what its worth.

Guys I am sorry for the confusion, I based this roster on the Profiles update on ufc website. I meant to say this in the first post.
timmothy84
5/6/08 11:52:28PM

Posted by tberg420

This doesn't make any sense. Are you claiming that since their profiles are updated that they will be in the game? There have been a few people actually confirmed through their myspaces and UFC dvd's. Diego Sanchez has been confirmed. I posted a thread forever ago about this things. Just search it and you will find out who has already been confirmed.

I was looking at your thread and most of the fighters you have listed just had their profiles updated on the UFC's website. I just find it odd that fighters like Tito, Randy, AA, and others don't have their profiles updated, but the confirmed fighters you listed do. I am hoping my theory is right.
Only time will tell
MondayNiteMauser
5/7/08 3:35:54AM
arlovski? Franklin? Okami? .....
timmothy84
5/8/08 12:39:39AM
Hey guys I just updated the roster. The fightes that I have listed just got their profiles updated on UFC'S website (minus Tibau, Lauzon they don't have their profiles updated but have been confirmed to be on the game) fighters with the new profile updates equal to 56 plus the four legends UFC has (minus Randy) equal 60 fighters. I think this is going to be are roster for the video game. I would bet money on it.
timmothy84
6/21/08 12:27:48PM
UFC 2009 Undisputed is an explosive fighting game detailing the action, intensity and attitude of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Featuring an authentic and comprehensive UFC atmosphere, including an extensive roster of the best mixed martial arts fighters in the world, players will push the envelope with a powerful new game engine and put their best fighting disciplines to the test in the world famous Octagon. Take your best shot—UFC 2009 Undisputed is as real as it gets!

AUTHENTIC UFC PERSONALITIES: Explore a deep roster of more than 80 top names in UFC competition across all weight divisions and enter the Octagon surrounded by the sport’s popular commentators, announcers, referees, trainers, Octagon girls and more.

PHOTOREALISTIC MODELS AND EFFECTS: Absorb the world of UFC as it appears on television with photorealistic fighters who breathe, sweat and move like their real-life counterparts. Players will also experience ripple effects across the faces and bodies of their fighters from the impact of devastating punches and kicks.

CONSTANT CONTROL: Gain the upper hand in matchups with a brand new fighting game engine designed specifically for next generation systems. Emphasis on innovative, responsive and easy-to-play controls will give players unparalleled command of their fighters in the Octagon.

FIGHTING DISCIPLINES: Take down opponents and get the submission with a variety of mixed martial arts disciplines, including Judo, Muay Thai, Wrestling, Kickboxing, Boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

CREATE-A-FIGHTER: Jumpstart the career of a future champion by customizing his physical appearance and attributes, learning new fighting techniques to use in the Octagon and managing his training process through attributes such as strength and cardiovascular health.

CAREER MODE: Develop attributes, perfect moves and fight for entry into the UFC Hall of Fame through a series of dynamic storylines that build friendships and instigate intense rivalries.
timmothy84
7/3/08 3:06:14PM
So Far Confirmed fighters

Mir (Confirmed)
Kongo (Confirmed)
Iceman (Confirmed)
Rampage (Confirmed)
Forrest (Confirmed)
W Silva (Confirmed)
Bisping (Confirmed)
Hughes (Confirmed)
Sanchez (Confirmed)
Marcus Davis (confirmed)
Ben Saunders (Confirmed)
Arroyo (Confirmed)
Penn (Confirmed)
Clay Guida (Confirmed)
Huerta (Confirmed)
Lauzon (Confirmed)
Tibau (Confirmed)
holt8081
7/4/08 1:27:00AM
also only 60 fighters are listed there is still 20 more we dont know about
Mayhem13
7/5/08 12:53:56AM
where is Sakara
timmothy84
7/13/08 8:49:59PM
Mir (Confirmed)
Kongo (Confirmed)
Iceman (Confirmed)
Rampage (Confirmed)
Forrest (Confirmed)
W Silva (Confirmed)
Bisping (Confirmed)
Hughes (Confirmed)
Sanchez (Confirmed)
Marcus Davis (confirmed)
Ben Saunders (Confirmed)
Arroyo (Confirmed)
Penn (Confirmed)
Clay Guida (Confirmed)
Huerta (Confirmed)
Lauzon (Confirmed)
Tibau (Confirmed)
Amir Sadollah (confirmed)

Just added Amir Sadollah to the list of confirmed fighters. Spike Tv July 14 9 pm guys new info. Also wensday at 2:30 pm at E3 THQ will be talking about the game.
timmothy84
7/14/08 10:46:08AM
Mir (Confirmed)
Kongo (Confirmed)
Iceman (Confirmed)
Rampage (Confirmed)
Forrest (Confirmed)
W Silva (Confirmed)
Bisping (Confirmed)
Hughes (Confirmed)
Sanchez (Confirmed)
Marcus Davis (confirmed)
Ben Saunders (Confirmed)
Arroyo (Confirmed)
Penn (Confirmed)
Clay Guida (Confirmed)
Huerta (Confirmed)
Lauzon (Confirmed)
Tibau (Confirmed)
Lesnar (Confirmed)
Nog (Confirmed)

Nog and Lesnar were confirmed today. There is a video of them getting scans for the game.
Naturaldisaster
7/16/08 4:08:44AM

[/QUOTE}

Amir Sadollah (confirmed) July 11 2008
Ben Saunders (Confirmed)
Arroyo (Confirmed)
Clay Guida (Confirmed)
Tibau (Confirmed)

those guys have been confirmed before guys like Franklin, Hendo, GSP, Sherk, Fitch, Swick, Serra, florian, and marquardt? WOW
KYGUY07
7/16/08 4:40:44PM
Im really suprised people like ben saunders, and clay guida are confirmed before gsp, franklin, and other big name fighters
Rush
7/16/08 5:31:37PM

Posted by KYGUY07

Im really suprised people like ben saunders, and clay guida are confirmed before gsp, franklin, and other big name fighters

Probably because they have to pay the "unknown" guys less money for their likenesses.
RampageOwnedYou
7/17/08 12:45:24AM
SO whats the deal with Monday night with the preview of the UFC game with some new videos? Anybody get them, i ended up working late...if you could post a url, it would be appreciated.

thx
timmothy84
7/17/08 12:56:04PM
I wouldn't worry to much about it. They will have all those fighters. With a roster of over 80 fighters, the game will have every big UFC name that is currently under contract. I doubt we will see Randy, Tito, and AA though.
timmothy84
8/9/08 6:26:06PM
Mir (Confirmed)
Kongo (Confirmed)
Iceman (Confirmed)
Rampage (Confirmed)
Forrest (Confirmed)
W Silva (Confirmed)
Bisping (Confirmed)
Hughes (Confirmed)
Sanchez (Confirmed)
Marcus Davis (confirmed)
Ben Saunders (Confirmed)
Arroyo (Confirmed)
Penn (Confirmed)
Clay Guida (Confirmed)
Huerta (Confirmed)
Lauzon (Confirmed)
Tibau (Confirmed)
Lesnar (Confirmed)
Nog (Confirmed)
John Fitch (Confirmed)

John Fitch is now confirmed in a video interview on youtube he had.
Pages: [1] 2