Thoughts On The Weigh-Ins

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Thoughts On The Weigh-Ins
FastKnockout
8/13/11 6:04:27PM
-Reinhardt looked to be a crack addict with all the jumping around and flexing he was doing. He wasn't looking so healthy.
-I wonder how long Volkmann will play his issue with the President. Couldn't help but notice his "Volkmann For President" shirt.
-Does everyone Cole Miller fights hate him?
-Caceres/Hettes looks like a fight between two 16 year olds.
-Vemola looks like a monster.
-I'm excited to see if Noke can emerge as a new prospect at Middleweight.
-Benevidez needs to move down in weight. He's lucky his talents make up for his size disadvantage.
-Hamman didn't have a lot of muscle to begin with, and seems to have lost more muscle in his weight cut.
-I couldn't help but laugh when Rogan mentioned Ludwig should own the fastest knockout (4 seconds) in the UFC. He never misses a chance to bring it up.
-I'm curious to know what Cerrone said to Oliveira during their staredown.
-Miller/Henderson is going to be CRAZY! I noticed they had the sheet ready before Henderson made it to the scale. Wonder if Henderson was having issues with his weight cut.
-Was that Mario carrying Lytle's possessions?
-Can't say I'm a fan of Hardy's orange mohawk.
-I laughed when no one bothered to grab Hardy's clothing he tossed to the crowd. Don't understand why, though. I like Hardy compared to other British fighters like Bisping.
-Hardy didn't look as cut as he usually does. Looked a little chunky.
ghandikush
8/13/11 8:02:09PM
I have only one comment, and that is that Henderson will LnP all night to an overwhelming dominance.
Twenty20Dollars
8/13/11 8:04:21PM
Jason did look like a junkie.

Hardy did look a little chunky.

Idk if I feel like posting the results, but I might get around to it.
FastKnockout
8/13/11 8:09:45PM

Posted by ghandikush

I have only one comment, and that is that Henderson will LnP all night to an overwhelming dominance.

Henderson never lay n prays.
kingsmasher
8/13/11 8:57:43PM

Posted by ghandikush

Totally disagree...Hes faced subpar guys...I think Oliveira would beat Henderson...
but I also think matchup wise Cerrone has a better chance against Oliveira...

Miller is just the tougher guy of the two...Hendersons best win is over Cerrone...

A decision over Bocek...I think Miller might get a sub in the first round IM thinking kneebar...
Chael_Sonnen
8/13/11 10:18:05PM

Posted by ghandikush

You are overwhelming incorrect.
DeadHead988
8/13/11 10:20:28PM

Posted by ghandikush

I think you would struggle to find any example of Bendo ever utilizing the "lay and pray" strategy,
Budgellism
8/13/11 11:29:57PM

Posted by DeadHead988

Posted by ghandikush

I think you would struggle to find any example of Bendo ever utilizing the "lay and pray" strategy,

Agreed. This post seems borderline trolling.

EDIT: Also, thanks for the post knockout. I didn't bother watching the weigh ins because you seemed to have answered my questions.
FastKnockout
8/14/11 12:25:17AM
No problem. I always watch them to get hyped for the fights!
kingsmasher
8/14/11 2:12:14AM
after seeing the pics im leaning Cerrone...looks much bigger stregth wise but hes so susceptible to a guillotine...the way Olivera moves i dont think Cerrone will be able to leg kick like he did his last fight
prozacnation1978
8/14/11 12:37:34PM
Jason looked very boney.
And your right hardy does look flabby