My thoughts on the movie "One Missed Call"

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » My thoughts on the movie "One Missed Call"
Khaos
1/13/08 4:26:29PM
This is a horrible movie, there is the suspension factor, thats probably the only good part, The acting is horrible, the character names a very uncommon or just plain weird, and the deaths are so easy to figue out, it's scary(and ironic). The graphics(for the "zombie" characters are horrible, and the bug look so animated it makes the unscary. The plot is general is easy to figure out, with the exception of plot twist near the end. The also have a few flashback scenes, that have almost no meaning to the film. The movie also ends with a phone ringing, but no one picking up, in what has to be the worst ending to the worst movie I've ever seen
cmill21
1/13/08 6:58:58PM
I can't believe you wen't and watched this movie. "You get a messge, you hear your death" *gasp* "and then you die!" I laughed for 10 minuets at that piece of crap lol.
iwannabesedated
1/13/08 7:03:23PM
I havent seen it...But i seen the trailer commercial on Tv,and im like wasnt this done before ? but with a video tape...the Ring...
Khaos
1/13/08 8:27:30PM

Posted by cmill21

I can't believe you wen't and watched this movie. "You get a messge, you hear your death" *gasp* "and then you die!" I laughed for 10 minuets at that piece of crap lol.

I actully didn't know I was gonna see it 'till I got to the theater(my friend and my girlfriend asked me to go to the movies, so I went).
TimW001
1/13/08 10:27:25PM

Posted by Khaos
I actully didn't know I was gonna see it 'till I got to the theater(my friend and my girlfriend asked me to go to the movies, so I went).

Yea it's not like you're going to say no to that...But yea I bet it's worse than it looks lol
cmill21
1/14/08 12:50:24AM

Posted by Khaos

Posted by cmill21

Lol ahhh....don't you love when that happends? ahaha.
loller90278
1/14/08 12:52:01AM
if it wasn't for the movies coming out this year (lots of goodies) i would be extremely mad at hollywood. this movie is straight garbage, i heard one radio advertisement and changed it as fast as i could.. it sounds like white noise/the ring/ the grudge/ other stupid movies