This was a great presser. I try to catch them all (like Pokemon), and a lot of times I wonder why I watch the press conferences because no one says anything of note really. This one was pretty good. My thoughts:
1) Shut up Tito.
2) Who keeps letting Karyn Bryant ask questions?
3) How funny is Chael Sonnen (I'll only go to Andy's BBQ... if its medium rare)
4) Forrest seemed very apologetic. No reasoning for running out of the cage. Again. What's that dude's deal?
5) Anderson is such a class act. I was going for Chael, but ultimately I'm glad to have Andy as a representative for the sport
6) Dana was grumpy last night.. somehow.
7) Shut up Tito.
8) Chael seemed back and forth on the idea of going after the title again. Interested to hear from his camp soon.
9) Anyone else notice everyone had a water.. Tito had a Bud Light
10) I think they made a big deal about Forrest interviewing Tito. It wasn't in bad taste, and I found it funny. They whore out the TUF 1 Finale enough that they should give Forrest a little breathing room.
11) God.. Ron Kruck at the end of the presser. So awkward.