And you thought Pistons/Pacers brawl was bad? Check this HS Basketball game brawl!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » And you thought Pistons/Pacers brawl was bad? Check this HS Basketball game brawl!!
RampageOwnedYou
2/18/09 11:42:38PM
HighSchool BRAWL

This just happened this week, between two highscool teams (in texas i believe).
When will people learn? When will players learn?

On another note, the police and security on this video, really need to be trained again. What were they even doing to help resolve the situation?.
GDK
2/19/09 7:19:42AM
That's pretty huge
cmb19932
2/19/09 9:02:04AM
that was a war
jakeiceman
2/19/09 11:26:11AM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

On another note, the police and security on this video, really need to be trained again. What were they even doing to help resolve the situation?.

I think I counted 2 uniformed security/police officers against a good 50 or more highschool students. The kids were acting like punks and are responsible for thier own actions, and quite frankly the question should be whats wrong with this kids instead of why the cops could not control them all, the security guards could only handle so much.. Anyway I digress I'm not starting a debate on it.

Crazy video man, good find. Nothing like a bench/croud clearing brawl
mkiv9secsupra
2/19/09 4:52:26PM
...Americas youth... need i say more? this is a debate that, frankly, the rules of this forum wont allow...

higdon10
2/19/09 9:02:50PM
Wow. That was crazy.
breakdown5
2/19/09 9:12:20PM
They take basketball way too seriously.........
Jackelope
2/19/09 9:24:43PM
Seriously, what do you expect the security to do in the middle of chaos like that? They put themselves at risk for getting seriously injured and even possibly killed.

When **** is this out of control all they can hope to do is protect those who aren't involved and let the others beat the **** out of each other until they gas out. The one thing everyone should be thankful for is that nobody pulled a gun and shot 10 people.
jakeiceman
2/19/09 11:18:38PM

Posted by Jackelope

Seriously, what do you expect the security to do in the middle of chaos like that? They put themselves at risk for getting seriously injured and even possibly killed.

When **** is this out of control all they can hope to do is protect those who aren't involved and let the others beat the **** out of each other until they gas out. The one thing everyone should be thankful for is that nobody pulled a gun and shot 10 people.

On point as always.

RampageOwnedYou
2/20/09 12:17:26AM
The thing that I couldnt understand where I guess my point came from was.

In the stands where the two cops were, one guy was flying backwards and nailed his head off the railing. The cop made no effort to help break his fall. Also you see a guy getting tripple teamed, and the 2 cops didnt even stop it, they just moved on to the next fight and just started yelling. If you also noticed, a cop was at the bottom and made no effort to get up there.

I got love for cops, my dad was one for 32 years. His father was one.
I just think when stuff like this happens, either you are there to do something, or just get the f out and let nature takes its course.
Red-Dragon
2/20/09 3:03:54PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

The thing that I couldnt understand where I guess my point came from was.

In the stands where the two cops were, one guy was flying backwards and nailed his head off the railing. The cop made no effort to help break his fall. Also you see a guy getting tripple teamed, and the 2 cops didnt even stop it, they just moved on to the next fight and just started yelling. If you also noticed, a cop was at the bottom and made no effort to get up there.

I got love for cops, my dad was one for 32 years. His father was one.
I just think when stuff like this happens, either you are there to do something, or just get the f out and let nature takes its course.

If you watch, the guy getting tripple teamed (wearing a green top) is the one who gets cuffed. They pick him up of the floor and cuff him and leave the 3 dudes throwing the punches well alone