I thought it was hilarious that Frank Shamrock was picked to explain what the fouls were.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » I thought it was hilarious that Frank Shamrock was picked to explain what the fouls were.
seanfu
5/31/08 9:17:36PM
Frank Shamrock- the guy that was disqualified in his first EXC fight for rabit kneeing Renzo into paralisis was chosen to demonstrate the rules.

sigh
Copenhagen
5/31/08 9:18:54PM
Busta Rhymes is funnier.
joshjr
6/1/08 12:24:51AM
Another thing I saw somewhere was that Nick Diaz and Jake Shields were going to be the ones showing the MMA training not Shamrock. I saw actual footage of them two. I think it was proelite before the fights.
hippysmacker
6/1/08 1:28:02AM
I thought it was hilarious that Frank and Mauro both didn't know what a gogoplata was. Carano had her in it for a while and they either didn't see it, or didn't know what it was.
holt8081
6/1/08 3:17:17AM
I liked when JT shoved the ref in the head.
NeaRMisS
6/1/08 6:12:47AM

Posted by hippysmacker

I thought it was hilarious that Frank and Mauro both didn't know what a gogoplata was. Carano had her in it for a while and they either didn't see it, or didn't know what it was.

or the fact that afterwards when she was interviewed she wasn't even sure if it was a gogoplata. good times.
see_you_in_hell_brat
6/1/08 11:35:29AM
yeah man, what the hell was THAT?

"tee hee, umm, i was trying, umm a gogoplata i think? tee hee"
**smiles and bats eyelids at camera**

nubby
6/1/08 11:46:47AM
I almost shat myself when she but the foot under kaitlyns neck. I thought it was going to end right there.