Just a thought to everyone on the PG

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Just a thought to everyone on the PG
« Previous Page | Next Page »
jakewalters
5/3/13 2:53:50AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

I may not post as much
Gotta a new girlfriend been spending way too much time with her can't check the MMA sites as much. Looks like only time will be days off and lunch hours.

I do enjoy this site a lot. Always said Fuck face book I got the playground !!

Can you post a picture of her for us to photoshop?
papercut
5/3/13 5:32:42AM
I tried to hijack a spambot thread into a yoga pants thread last week. figured that would get some traffic. was deleted within hours of the highjacking...
Poor_Franklin
5/3/13 5:51:23AM

Posted by papercut

I tried to hijack a spambot thread into a yoga pants thread last week. figured that would get some traffic. was deleted within hours of the highjacking...

Which was a shame bc those pictures were beautiful
george112
5/3/13 6:01:42AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by papercut

Which was a shame bc those pictures were beautiful

AGREED

YOGA PANTS FOR THE FUCKING WIN
airkerma
5/3/13 7:00:55AM

Posted by papercut

Rule of thumb: If I fapped to it, you received a prop.

Check your props
Budgellism
5/3/13 9:33:54AM

Posted by papercut

I saw your effort and appreciate it
Budgellism
5/3/13 9:35:58AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by BelXavier420

Probably too far down the list and will get drowned out but some of these ridiculous avatars need to stop. I like the idea of avatar bets but some one the ones I have been seeing recently make me skip entire posts. I believe a line needs to be drawn somewhere.

Like?

I'm assuming mine

Blame Fleek, not me for that one. I think if you can't find the humour in it than you're hiding something from yourself though.
Kpro
5/3/13 9:47:03AM
Kpro
5/3/13 9:53:33AM

Posted by jakewalters

I may not post as much
Gotta a new girlfriend been spending way too much time with her can't check the MMA sites as much. Looks like only time will be days off and lunch hours.

Seconded.
Bubbles
5/4/13 11:24:10PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by jakewalters

I may not post as much

Seconded.

thirded
Poor_Franklin
5/5/13 6:30:42AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Kpro

Posted by jakewalters

I may not post as much

Seconded.

thirded

fourthded
prozacnation1978
5/5/13 8:30:46AM
She's a nurse. From Texas.
It's only short term. In Aug she is moving to Hawaii
I don't have a pic of her.
george112
5/5/13 9:42:38AM

I don't have a pic of her.

aw disappointed

Shawn91111
5/5/13 12:42:07PM
She has a facebook pic im sure.
FlashyG
5/5/13 1:44:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by BelXavier420

Probably too far down the list and will get drowned out but some of these ridiculous avatars need to stop. I like the idea of avatar bets but some one the ones I have been seeing recently make me skip entire posts. I believe a line needs to be drawn somewhere.

Like?

I'm assuming mine

Blame Fleek, not me for that one. I think if you can't find the humour in it than you're hiding something from yourself though.

I thought the stipulation in your epic avatar bet was no nudity.

You should have made Fleek shop some shirts onto those guys!
jjeans
5/5/13 1:57:40PM

Posted by BelXavier420

If seeing 2 people kissing bothers you so much instead of going somewhere else to post how about you go live on another planet?
Nothing wrong with 2 dudes kissing. I bet you enjoy watching 2 girls kissing. Provided its not full on nudity it shouldn't bother you.
DrivenDavies15
5/5/13 2:01:42PM
Can't believe I didn't notice this thread til now!
Lol probably a sign I should start posting more and I will
Kpro
5/5/13 2:02:08PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

If seeing 2 people kissing bothers you so much instead of going somewhere else to post how about you go live on another planet?
Nothing wrong with 2 dudes kissing. I bet you enjoy watching 2 girls kissing. Provided its not full on nudity it shouldn't bother you.

Personally I'm only bothered when there is no full on nudity in avatars.
Shawn91111
5/5/13 2:14:11PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

Then whats the point of the av of the 2 guys if not to make the person feel queasy or uneasy about it? Not to mention others.
JoeWarren33
5/5/13 3:38:50PM
I would love to really speak my mind as to why I believe there is less points, but ill just stay quiet.

It is scary to see the drops in picks with UFC but how crazy is secondary now? just look at secondary league in the past few seasons.
Went from couple thousand, to a thousand, to 800, to 400 and now like 250 people this year?? WTF!!
jjeans
5/5/13 4:11:01PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

Then whats the point of the av of the 2 guys if not to make the person feel queasy or uneasy about it? Not to mention others.

When I win an av bet I post up a picture saying boys kissing is cute because its how I feel. And maybe I prefer to show those feelings through somebody else's avatar as I'm shy about it
Maybe other people feel the same
george112
5/5/13 4:22:53PM
Ive gotta say

Since posting this thread, activity sure has picked up.

some bad some good. i dont care its something
jakewalters
5/5/13 4:33:50PM
Shawn91111
5/5/13 4:40:56PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

When I win an av bet I post up a picture saying boys kissing is cute because its how I feel. And maybe I prefer to show those feelings through somebody else's avatar as I'm shy about it

jakewalters
5/5/13 4:42:55PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

To answer the question without taking either side on the matter...

Yes, the gay ppl making out AV does serve somewhat to make other people uneasy, and to embarrass the poster to a certain degree. But the joke works because it's not PC to say you don't want to look at two gay dudes making out.

It doesn't bother me at all, but I do sympathize for ppl it bothers because their put in a weird spot of either keeping quiet or saying something and looking like a bigot.
Shawn91111
5/5/13 4:46:01PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

To answer the question without taking either side on the matter...

Yes, the gay ppl making out AV does serve somewhat to make other people uneasy, and to embarrass the poster to a certain degree. But the joke works because it's not PC to say you don't want to look at two gay dudes making out.

It doesn't bother me at all, but I do sympathize for ppl it bothers because their put in a weird spot of either keeping quiet or saying something and looking like a bigot.

People should let it all out, dont hold back <---- Just for you Jake
jakewalters
5/5/13 4:50:14PM

Posted by Shawn91111

<---- Just for you Jake

KungFuMaster
5/5/13 9:35:57PM
I remember telling Grappler he was gay. I felt really bad about it after a few hours had gone by. I didn't feel bad for Grappler as my intent was to really crush him. I did, however, feel bad when I thought of possible gay posters on this site. I have nothing against gay people and I no longer want to use their way of life as a means to insult someone who is or is not gay.
thevoodooninja
5/5/13 10:29:28PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

You know-(oh).....If my prop bar was to go bling bling like all of yours, I think I would post more just to see it BLING.

why doesn't your shit go bling bling
thevoodooninja
5/5/13 10:38:36PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by jjeans

Posted by BelXavier420

i lost an av bet to jj and this is what come out of it in our camp thead:
member A: Exeuse me but have you seen your avatar lately.

me:lol i seen it, what can i say, boys kissing is hot

i lost an avatar bet and this is what i'm stuck with for now

just thought it was funny
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4