Just a thought to everyone on the PG

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Just a thought to everyone on the PG
« Previous Page | Next Page »
airkerma
5/1/13 4:25:11PM

Posted by emfleek

Insert racist comment here _______ and anti-religion rant here _______.

The way I feel about abortion is so damned _______ and _______, which is why I hate congressperson ________ but love judge _______. Not to mention I think poorly of _____ and _____ on this site and will kill the living shit out of _____ next time he/she posts. Just don't get me started about the ___sburg Steelers.
KingCmb
5/1/13 4:25:11PM
ya i would post more if there were more threads to post in

.....ya thats a cop out deal with it
prophecy033
5/1/13 4:39:51PM

Posted by the-king

I just figured you weren't posting because of that awesome av
george112
5/1/13 4:41:48PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by the-king

I just figured you weren't posting because of that awesome av

Blasphemy

Original Gangsters FTW
SpiderSilva
5/1/13 6:18:11PM
2 things.

1. I posts more threads when either high or drunk. As of late I haven't drank for 17 months and have not taken my dr. prescribed medicine because I need a new job.

2. I's gets sad when no one posts in my threads.
prophecy033
5/1/13 6:42:58PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

2 things.

1. I posts more threads when either high or drunk. As of late I haven't drank for 17 months and have not taken my dr. prescribed medicine because I need a new job.

2. I's gets sad when no one posts in my threads.

ill make you happy and post in your threads.

I've noticed a trend. If tou post has one of these guys in it

1) Chael
2) Bisping
3) Tito
4) Bones

Its gonna generate conversation
40ouncetofreedom
5/1/13 7:20:32PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by emfleek

Insert racist comment here _______ and anti-religion rant here _______.

The way I feel about abortion is so damned _______ and _______, which is why I hate congressperson ________ but love judge _______. Not to mention I think poorly of _____ and _____ on this site and will kill the living shit out of _____ next time he/she posts. Just don't get me started about the ___sburg Steelers.

Hey meow, don't hate on Pittsburgh.
BelXavier420
5/1/13 8:15:58PM
Probably too far down the list and will get drowned out but some of these ridiculous avatars need to stop. I like the idea of avatar bets but some one the ones I have been seeing recently make me skip entire posts. I believe a line needs to be drawn somewhere.
KungFuMaster
5/1/13 9:03:26PM
If you guys let me and Shawn go at it, this place will be exploding in no time.

J/K - I think Shawn's trying to make peace with me.....I THINK.

jakewalters
5/1/13 9:12:11PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Well.. one of you would be gone forever. That's a start.
FlashyG
5/1/13 9:35:40PM
Once the Red Wings are eliminated from the playoffs I'll be using MMA to fill my sporting void again...Based on how they are playing right now, that time is fast approaching.
george112
5/1/13 10:04:13PM
On a side note

HOUSTON ROCKETS FTW!!!!
Shawn91111
5/1/13 10:08:40PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

grappler0000
5/1/13 10:19:18PM
Before we know it, Shawn and KFM are gonna be doing karate in the garage.
george112
5/1/13 10:22:05PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

LOLZ

IM BUZZING ON SOME BEER
shaneTpain
5/1/13 10:23:16PM
shaneTpain HERE to end the thread on a HIGH note
Shawn91111
5/1/13 10:24:35PM

Posted by grappler0000

Before we know it, Shawn and KFM are gonna be doing karate in the garage.

george112
5/1/13 10:32:10PM

Posted by shaneTpain

shaneTpain HERE to end the thread on a HIGH note

NO WAY IM LETTING THIS THREAD END
grappler0000
5/1/13 10:46:16PM
In reference to the conversation earlier in the thread: It seems like everyone is waiting on everyone else to post, so that there's something interesting to respond to. Here is what I do at times...even if I don't have anything great to say, I'll post something simple anyway and it will often get the ball rolling to the point where one of the responses inspires me to make a more thought-out post. Doesn't work every time, but you'd be surprised at how well it can work some of the time. Sometimes all you have to do is plant a seed.
kopower
5/1/13 10:55:07PM

Sometimes all you have to do is plant a seed.

Like this?

kopower
5/1/13 10:58:45PM
Or maybe this?

jakewalters
5/1/13 11:24:11PM
george112
5/1/13 11:47:52PM

Posted by grappler0000

In reference to the conversation earlier in the thread: It seems like everyone is waiting on everyone else to post, so that there's something interesting to respond to. Here is what I do at times...even if I don't have anything great to say, I'll post something simple anyway and it will often get the ball rolling to the point where one of the responses inspires me to make a more thought-out post. Doesn't work every time, but you'd be surprised at how well it can work some of the time. Sometimes all you have to do is plant a seed.

you described exactly what this thread was meant to do
prophecy033
5/2/13 12:30:01AM

Posted by BelXavier420

Probably too far down the list and will get drowned out but some of these ridiculous avatars need to stop. I like the idea of avatar bets but some one the ones I have been seeing recently make me skip entire posts. I believe a line needs to be drawn somewhere.

Like?
FastKnockout
5/2/13 1:25:05AM
jae_1833
5/2/13 1:28:04AM
I heard some work excuses, I work 70-80 hours a week and am limited to my phone...so if I ever stop posting then it will probably be due to a fatal car accident, caused by my pg posting while driving.
Poor_Franklin
5/2/13 5:02:52AM
i post more now that i can access the PG on my new phone.

i need the mma dialogue. even if im not posting, im reading. i have a handful of friends i watch fights w/ almost every fight night & i can only talk to a couple of them in depth about mma bc the others just arent as deep in it as we are.

a friend introduced me to a guy 3 weeks ago saying, "Meet my buddy. His favorite sport is UFC." it was so embarrassing. i just simply said "i love all mma" & continued on.

my friend's favorite sports are college football, nfl, nba, & mlb. i like those sports a lot, but they arent my favorite. my favorite sport is ufc....ummmm i mean mma

oh yeah...

jjeans
5/2/13 5:21:06AM

Posted by grappler0000

It seems like everyone is waiting on everyone else to post, so that there's something interesting to respond to.

Looks like it's time to create what I was nominated for in the playground awards and went on to win.

A thread of the year.

I'm on it.
jae_1833
5/2/13 9:59:18AM
Dirty Jay to fly in like a super hero with the anti-bullshit!
prozacnation1978
5/2/13 12:14:45PM
I may not post as much
Gotta a new girlfriend been spending way too much time with her can't check the MMA sites as much. Looks like only time will be days off and lunch hours.

I do enjoy this site a lot. Always said Fuck face book I got the playground !!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4