Just a thought to everyone on the PG

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Just a thought to everyone on the PG
Next Page »
george112
5/1/13 12:00:39PM
POST MORE

WTF is wrong with this place?! Seems like less and less posts are made each day. Seriously it sucks to see. Been here since Jan 2007, and I want to be here in Jan 2017 for my ten year anniversary.

Seriously though, come out of the woodwork
Theoutlaw08
5/1/13 12:13:06PM
I gotta agree with you. Im looking to burn time at work, and there hasnt been much going on and the PG lately.
I on the other hand havent contributed anything new or exciting lately.
FastKnockout
5/1/13 12:14:38PM
Budgellism
5/1/13 12:18:12PM
I agree. Props to Prophecy and FastKO for posting a ton of news stories lately though.
george112
5/1/13 12:19:09PM
totally agree with above statement
postman
5/1/13 12:23:25PM

Posted by Budgellism

I agree. Props to Prophecy and FastKO for posting a ton of news stories lately though.

Agree
kopower
5/1/13 12:36:17PM
Wish I could post more. I've had a crazy schedule the past few months

Props to everybody that have kept this site active
prophecy033
5/1/13 12:55:31PM
Ill keep posting news to get interest drummed up again. Shit, I may even start a back and forth with Chael_Sonnen if it means people will come out from underneath their rocks
Shawn91111
5/1/13 12:59:31PM
Post something that deserves a comment and I will comment on it.
prophecy033
5/1/13 1:04:41PM
Guys that don't post anymore from a year ago

BSB
Rabi
Twenty20Dollars
teh kingsmasher (warranted)
Bosshog
isk
backalley101
BuffaloDave
NaturalBornKiller92

Guys who aren't as active

Shawn
KFM
pmoney
Infestructure
Aether
Bubbles
Playground_Samurai
george112
5/1/13 1:13:44PM
This thread already has posts from a majority of the active posters already!! Thats shocking
KungFuMaster
5/1/13 1:39:27PM
You know-(oh).....If my prop bar was to go bling bling like all of yours, I think I would post more just to see it BLING.
jjeans
5/1/13 2:01:24PM
I'm still here I'm afraid! Can't get rid of me that easily....

But please come back everyone else....Please?
Shawn91111
5/1/13 2:05:37PM
Well you get banned and threatened with termination over petty bs, you kind of lose your want to post.
tepid55
5/1/13 2:07:24PM
There hasn't been much to post about in the way of interesting fights lately.
iwannabesedated
5/1/13 2:17:24PM
I came back, Granted i lost a TP badge and good % and a shit ton of posts as i was an original OG, Back in the days with Rush,Zep,Jackelope etc...then the DCRAGE gestapo took over and A LOT of quality posters got banned or left.

Bowen50
JJFreak
Rush
Jackelope
Zep
CC
Cmill21
Stickan
Pookie
Rampageownedyou <------------ TROLOLOL
CornishMMA- Had a lot of enemies...but i always got along with

The forums were dope when the site first started for the first 2 years or so, then shit went downhill and a lot of us got the ban hammer, Which i'm over it now but i did have a sweet AV...And felt like i was accused of shit i didn;t even do..lol but that's years ago...I'm not going over all that again.Also lost my premium....hell i even had the OG Cro Cop MMAPG shirt.
Chael_Sonnen
5/1/13 2:18:30PM
Have no fear fellow CHAELgrounders....I will make multiple accounts and develop a different personality for each one....

- One will be a burned out "Legend"
- Teh second one will be a fighter with a horrible receding hairline
- And lastly this personality will replicate a wannabe "tough guy" persona.

I will call this group of underachievers WAND FIGHT TEAM
Poor_Franklin
5/1/13 2:30:50PM
i agree with the post more attitude, but there's a couple of you that can continue not posting.
kopower
5/1/13 2:31:34PM

hell i even had the OG Cro Cop MMAPG shirt.

L

I still rock that shirt on occasion
Budgellism
5/1/13 2:44:32PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i agree with the post more attitude, but there's a couple of you that can continue not posting.

Haha, agreed
scoozna
5/1/13 2:46:08PM
Consider this post my contribution.

I've been busier at work than usual, not that I ever was a huge contributor. I'd like to see more off-topic stuff myself.
KungFuMaster
5/1/13 2:46:54PM
This is a day to remember. Shawn, my most hated foe on this site, has found the courage to finally prop(ed) me. I am grateful, but at the same time, I feel a little cheated - seeing as how I have prop(ed) him maybe 5 times throughout our never ending feud.

Some of you are saying to yourself, "WTF," but I like to remind you that I take my props very seriously. I post to get props. I don't do it for the camaraderie. I don't do it because I want to brighten up your day. I do it for the props.
KungFuMaster
5/1/13 2:52:07PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I should have read this first before posting. I've always had trouble following directions.
Bubbles
5/1/13 2:52:36PM
I'm now working 2 part time jobs (one giving almost full time hours) and baseball season is starting soon. I'm also taking 2 courses this summer so this might be my least active time period
Theoutlaw08
5/1/13 3:07:44PM
If everyone just continues to respond to this thread we will be back in buisness ladies and gentlemen! We need some people to have a differnet opinion on something, so we can get some tasteful but aggressive banter going.
emfleek
5/1/13 3:17:00PM
Insert racist comment here _______ and anti-religion rant here _______.
hotrodttt
5/1/13 3:23:11PM
I try to, as much as I can. Probably will be posting only on things that interest me though.
prophecy033
5/1/13 3:36:04PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

This is a day to remember. Shawn, my most hated foe on this site, has found the courage to finally prop(ed) me. I am grateful, but at the same time, I feel a little cheated - seeing as how I have prop(ed) him maybe 5 times throughout our never ending feud.

Some of you are saying to yourself, "WTF," but I like to remind you that I take my props very seriously. I post to get props. I don't do it for the camaraderie. I don't do it because I want to brighten up your day. I do it for the props.

I do it for the Nookie
MMAcca
5/1/13 4:03:16PM

Posted by iwannabesedated

.then the DCRAGE gestapo took over and A LOT of quality posters got banned or left.

The forums were dope when the site first started for the first 2 years or so, then shit went downhill and a lot of us got the ban hammer, Which i'm over it now but i did have a sweet AV...And felt like i was accused of shit i didn;t even do..lol.

Quoted because I'm on the iPad and it would have taken ages to type a similar paragraph.

I got quite active again not so long ago, but I hadn't reckoned to how much time a wedding and a 14 month old son would take up
george112
5/1/13 4:18:21PM
Good see posters i dont see so often make an appearance in this thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 4