Thomas Denny: Nick Diaz isn’t ‘gonna have a fight to fight’ if he doesnt make 160

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Thomas Denny: Nick Diaz isn’t ‘gonna have a fight to fight’ if he doesnt make 160
Wolfenstein
7/8/08 10:41:09PM
Thomas Denny talks some smack about Diaz not making weight, and alludes to a big no on a "catch weight" happening.

Link
Twenty20Dollars
7/8/08 10:44:00PM
thomas saying this, will motivate nick to whoop this guy's ass and believe me he will make weight.
Mayhem13
7/8/08 10:47:30PM
Denny is a scrappy dude, and if Nick doesnt come into this fight properly, he runs a chance of losing..he really hasnt looked to good recently...

but then again Wildman is pretty hit or miss in his fights...so I dunno
DiabloFreak56
7/8/08 10:50:19PM
nick will do amazing in this fight he will make weight..
Mchubb316
7/8/08 10:59:32PM
I think Nick will come in ready to go. He will be focused, and make weight. He doesn't want to give EliteXC any reason to not give him a rematch with Noons.
Bowen50
7/9/08 12:20:52AM
Diaz will make weight, especially after he sees this, and he'll come in ready to dish out a nice ass kicking as well.
jae_1833
7/9/08 1:14:15AM

Posted by Mayhem13

Denny is a scrappy dude, and if Nick doesnt come into this fight properly, he runs a chance of losing..he really hasnt looked to good recently...

but then again Wildman is pretty hit or miss in his fights...so I dunno

Yeah he's hit or miss allright ....hit with fighters that I have never heard off and miss with everyone I have to include Karalexis, Stevenson, GSP, Ludwig, Alessio, and Yves Edwards....you know the who's who of his division(s). Seriously every time Denny steps up to A game level comp he gets wrecked. Diaz has destroyed people who are well known and ranked in his division(s) to include Gomi, Neer, Fickett, Lawler, and Lytle. Shit man even his recent (within 4 years) losses have all been decisions with the exception of Noons. I would make an AV bet, location bet, entire bankroll bet and any other bet I could in Diaz's favor on this fight if it does in fact happen!!!!
Khaos
7/9/08 4:26:45AM
Diaz would reck him, I think Denny is being a ******* idiot with that statement, this fight is his biggest ever, against a name opponent on CBS, a lot of people will be watching. That's so much exposure, win or lose, people will know who he is, instead of just MMA diehards like us. Suppose Diaz doesn't make weight, and the fight doesn't happen, everyone still knows Nick Diaz, but no one knows Thomas Denny.
Jason-plata
7/9/08 4:35:34AM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

nick will do amazing in this fight he will make weight..

I would have to agree.. every time he fights there is always doubts. He does really well most of the time.
Jason-plata
7/9/08 4:38:25AM

Posted by luke420187

Thomas Denny talks some smack about Diaz not making weight, and alludes to a big no on a "catch weight" happening.

Link

The link did not work for me for some reason..
whardin19
7/9/08 5:03:27PM
Denny better recognize that Diaz IS going to make weight. Because he's wanting that rematch with Noons bad and he has to show he's serious about it by making weight and winning this fight decisively.