Third league

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Third league
JuggaloWarrior878
6/13/08 11:35:24PM
Does anyone think it would be worth it to do a third league. like only use it for cards that are ok like the adrenaline show and cards that are to close together so they dont do one of them like the elite xc card. no prizes unless maybe badges or something, just to do for the fun of it and to hone your skills, cuz alot of the guys are up and comers and we could see them in the secondary league. i think it would be cool a lot of the time my fightcamp and i make picks for cards that arent in the secondary league just for the fun of it.
rabbit915
6/13/08 11:41:08PM
I think if you did this you would only get the same amount of people playing as the secondary league. Most of the people that even bother with that are the kind of people that check the site a lot and i think if you were going to add the events you should just put them in the secondary league.

I think people should just accept the fact that some events fall under the radar of a fantasy game.
Mchubb316
6/14/08 12:38:41AM
I am not interested in a 3rd league. The set up they have now is fine with me. I do wish they could put other organizations in the primary league. I don't think we are far off from adding one.
Raykill
6/14/08 1:05:46AM

Posted by Mchubb316

I am not interested in a 3rd league. The set up they have now is fine with me. I do wish they could put other organizations in the primary league. I don't think we are far off from adding one.

I think that would be the best way to go, well at least something I would like to see.
Jipper
6/14/08 7:14:59PM
The only way I see a 3rd league is if they keep League 1 (pleeease nooo) the UFC league. Then I'd want a 2nd League of Top Contenders like DREAM, WVR, EliteXC & any smaller event with good fights like Affliction & the occasional Strikeforce. Then all other MMA like the upcoming EliteXC card, IFL, most Strikeforce cards, Adrenaline, etc...