Things you did when you were younger that you're embarrassed to admit.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Things you did when you were younger that you're embarrassed to admit.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
bojangalz
10/12/11 3:02:12PM
man... I can't think of anything earth-shattering at all to compete with you guys. About the only thing that I can come up with is my prolonged misuse of the phrase

"Makes me feel kinda funny; like when we used to climb the rope in gym class."

I loved me some Wayne's World in my youth and I must have used that response about a thousand times from the age of 10-14 before I actually thought about what I was saying. And I'm quite certain that it was seldom used in the proper context.
Hendo67
10/12/11 3:02:30PM
This is pure gold!
cowcatcher
10/12/11 3:09:11PM
Ok it's time for my poop pants story.

In 3rd grade I had to take a crap at recess and it was wet outside. I made a mad dash for the doors, but brown gold came a bubblin' out and I stopped in my tracks. The only thing I could think to do was go down a slide and fall on my ass in the puddle at the bottom. When we got back to class the muddy water did nothing to cover the smell, much to my surprise. I was in a group with 2 girls and the teacher came over and I told her I fell in the mud after she commented about the smell. She sent me to the nurse's office so my mom could bring me new clothes, but it took my mom about 20 minutes to get there. The main office was adjoined to the nurse's office and guidance area and my mom said she hit a wall of ass by the time she hit the office's hallway. After a short conversation between my mom and the nurse it was decided I should just take the rest of the day off and get the hell out of their school before I stunk it up any worse. Not my proudest moment, but it still may be in the top 50% somehow...
emfleek
10/12/11 3:12:36PM

Posted by cowcatcher

In 3rd grade I had to take a crap at recess and it was wet outside. I made a mad dash for the doors, but brown gold came a bubblin' out and I stopped in my tracks. The only thing I could think to do was go down a slide and fall on my ass in the puddle at the bottom. When we got back to class the muddy water did nothing to cover the smell, much to my surprise. I was in a group with 2 girls and the teacher came over and I told her I fell in the mud after she commented about the smell. She sent me to the nurse's office so my mom could bring me new clothes, but it took my mom about 20 minutes to get there. The main office was adjoined to the nurse's office and guidance area and my mom said she hit a wall of ass by the time she hit the office's hallway. After a short conversation between my mom and the nurse it was decided I should just take the rest of the day off and get the hell out of their school before I stunk it up any worse. Not my proudest moment, but it still may be in the top 50% somehow...

Classic. I've pooped my pants on many occasions.

I remember squatting to crap next to a tree once while camping as a kid and the poop fell right into my pants without me noticing. By the time I realized it, I had already pulled my pants up and felt the warm goo smashing on my hiney.
cowcatcher
10/12/11 3:17:29PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

I remember squatting to crap next to a tree once while camping as a kid and the poop fell right into my pants without me noticing. By the time I realized it, I had already pulled my pants up and felt the warm goo smashing on my hiney.

Brutal, at least I didn't have a glimmer of hope that I would make it. I can remember feeling like I was moving in slow motion while I ran and the doors were moving farther and farther away. It was just a hopeless feeling.
KungFuMaster
10/12/11 3:26:00PM
I tasted punani when I was five. I was embarrassed about the incident all throughout my childhood but now it is just funny to me.

When I was five, I played with a neighbors kid. She was also five. One day, her older brother (I don't know how old he was back then) decided to play a game with us. He told me to lick his sister's punani and I did it without hesitation and my grandfather saw everything from his window.

My grandfather always teased me about it which is why the memory is still with me. I cannot recall the taste so don't even ask me. It probably tasted like salty fish marinated in urine and cottage cheese.
prophecy033
10/12/11 3:28:07PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

I did something similar. We were camping and I was something like 6-7. Anyway, my cousins and I were running through the woods when I got the urge to shit. So I ran back to the trailer, thinking I had time. WRONG. I made it to the picnic table and just let go. I remember the ladies face in the site next to ours. She was looking at me funny. Probably because my face was red and a vein was popping from my head. When my dad saw me he wasn't very happy. I recently asked him how mad he was. He said he wasn't mad at me, but he was mad at the lady for staring at me while I filled my pants. Good times
Poor_Franklin
10/12/11 3:28:53PM
Cowcatcher- i cried

KFM- i did not see that one coming lol

KungFuMaster
10/12/11 3:30:52PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

Brutal, at least I didn't have a glimmer of hope that I would make it. I can remember feeling like I was moving in slow motion while I ran and the doors were moving farther and farther away. It was just a hopeless feeling.

You guys are weak. I remember as a kid, I could hold it for days if I wanted to....Of course now, if I don't hit the stall in less than five minutes, I am in trouble.
cowcatcher
10/12/11 3:32:06PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I tasted punani when I was five. I was embarrassed about the incident all throughout my childhood but now it is just funny to me.

When I was five, I played with a neighbors kid. She was also five. One day, her older brother (I don't know how old he was back then) decided to play a game with us. He told me to lick his sister's punani and I did it without hesitation and my grandfather saw everything from his window.

My grandfather always teased me about it which is why the memory is still with me. I cannot recall the taste so don't even ask me. It probably tasted like salty fish marinated in urine and cottage cheese.

It didn't taste like horse? punani
prophecy033
10/12/11 3:32:30PM

Posted by KungFuMaster
I cannot recall the taste so don't even ask me. It probably tasted like salty fish marinated in urine and cottage cheese.

sometimes description is a bad thing
KungFuMaster
10/12/11 3:32:53PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Cowcatcher- i cried

KFM- i did not see that one coming lol

I posted it in the Get to know your fellow ECPs a while back before you joined our camp.
KungFuMaster
10/12/11 3:35:04PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by KungFuMaster
I cannot recall the taste so don't even ask me. It probably tasted like salty fish marinated in urine and cottage cheese.

sometimes description is a bad thing

I think in the spirit of this thread, we need to be as descriptive as possible.
KungFuMaster
10/12/11 3:37:39PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by KungFuMaster

It didn't taste like horse? punani

Probably more like sweat, urine, and yeast - all marinated to perfection.
KungFuMaster
10/12/11 3:46:45PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

I did something similar. We were camping and I was something like 6-7. Anyway, my cousins and I were running through the woods when I got the urge to shit. So I ran back to the trailer, thinking I had time. WRONG. I made it to the picnic table and just let go. I remember the ladies face in the site next to ours. She was looking at me funny. Probably because my face was red and a vein was popping from my head. When my dad saw me he wasn't very happy. I recently asked him how mad he was. He said he wasn't mad at me, but he was mad at the lady for staring at me while I filled my pants. Good times

When I take my family camping, I always ask my kids if they need to go every two hours or so.. One of the biggest hassles about camping is probably the taking a dump part. It is even more of a hassle if you have kids. Other than that, I love camping. We go every year.
emfleek
10/12/11 3:48:28PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I guess that's better than a mixture of saliva, mayonaisse and wet dog.
cowcatcher
10/12/11 3:51:02PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by KungFuMaster

I guess that's better than a mixture of saliva, mayonaisse and wet dog.

You guys are making me want to go to a baseball game. Beer and hot dogs.
emfleek
10/12/11 3:51:56PM

Posted by cowcatcher

So that's what you Brewers' fans do during the 7th inning stretch.

Weirdos.
cowcatcher
10/12/11 3:53:59PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

So that's what you Brewers' fans do during the 7th inning stretch.

Weirdos.

Unlike Cubs fans that leave then because it's already a 9 run deficit...
Theoutlaw08
10/12/11 3:58:52PM
Lets see when I was like 5, I was into bugs and collecting toy bugs and catching live bugs. My Aunts, Uncles and Cousins called me the bug dude. That phase wore off quick cause I realized it was extremely nerdy. I was played with army guys, which was cool, but I would always pretend like I was one of the guys, always ended up being the hero. That was the same with lego guy wars. Then, at like 7 I was into a rock collection.....terrible. I didn't start getting into sports till I was like 8 or 9. Then I realized a was a good athlete for my age and realized the nerdy things I did needed to stop and I needed to focus on sports and girls.
emfleek
10/12/11 4:07:58PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Only because we want to get out of there to spend time with your wives and our kids.
cowcatcher
10/12/11 4:08:50PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

Only because we want to get out of there to spend time with your wives and our kids.

Take em.
emfleek
10/12/11 4:11:54PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

Take em.

KungFuMaster
10/12/11 5:04:47PM

Posted by cowcatcher

During swimming in gym class in middle school we would do the occasional backstroke race into whatever girls weren't having their Aunt Flo for a visit and once in awhile I grabbed a bouy.

You little pervert.

We have a water park and there is a huge pool where it makes artificial waves. I was in middle school and we went there for a school trip. My buddy and I would forage the pool - looking for unsuspecting preys. When they start up the waves, we would position ourselves for the right angle of attack. Once the waves become big enough, we go into evasive maneuvers and dive like undetectable submarines.

Those were the days. Those were the defining moments of my life where I knew for sure I was not gay.
DeadHead988
10/12/11 5:06:55PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Does crossing streams with your cousin while you pee when you are 6 or 7 qualify? It was called a lightsaber fight in those days.

Got caught peeking into my buddy's sister's room a couple times when she was changing to get into the pool.

I still do lightsaber fights... is that not ok?

Also, you mention that you were caught peeking "a couple times". Isn't that one of those learn-your-lesson-the-first-time things?

cowcatcher
10/12/11 6:43:32PM

Posted by DeadHead988

Posted by cowcatcher

Does crossing streams with your cousin while you pee when you are 6 or 7 qualify? It was called a lightsaber fight in those days.

Got caught peeking into my buddy's sister's room a couple times when she was changing to get into the pool.

I still do lightsaber fights... is that not ok?

Also, you mention that you were caught peeking "a couple times". Isn't that one of those learn-your-lesson-the-first-time things?

Their mom had MS and couldn't catch me. I was not a nice little boy, or a fast learner.
SpiderSilva
10/12/11 6:55:56PM
Okay so I have a kinda craped my pants story. So between classes I had to take a mean poo so there i am pooin away bell rings now I'm late. Well here is where the fun begains...... No TP in my stall, none in the next stall next to me then I think to myself ehh "i"m good I still got the paper towels". Yep no paper towels. OMG! what to do? So I decided to just squeese my butt cheeks together and make my way to the next bathroom. As I'm making my way there I get caught by a teacher and sent to class. well god dam I'm sitting in my own shit in class. While in class a buddy of mine was asked "did you take a poo in the bathroom?" I was like "yeah?" He said "there wasn't any TP or PTs in there how did you whipe your ass?" I said "There was some when I was in there" he said "no there wasn't cause i went after you walked out". After I went to the bathroom to wipe my ass and I had poo stains all over my ass/pants. did I tell you guys I was wearing WHITE pants.

This was in 7th grade
kopower
10/12/11 7:42:17PM
I used to sleep over at my buddies house all the time when I was in grade school. I think I was around 11 years old. We would stay up all night drinking Mountain Dew and playing Super Tecmo Bowl, and Baseball Stars on Nintendo. Well, one night, we fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up the next morning, I had pissed all over myself. The covers were soaked, and I'm sure the couch mopped up the left overs. I was horrified. I could also smell the urine. I had no extra clothes and to my dismay, my buddy was already up, sitting next to me, and his dad was on the other end of the couch.

I ended up getting off the couch with the blankets wrapped around me and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick look back, and both my friend and his dad were looking at each other like, I can't believe he pissed on our couch.
cowcatcher
10/12/11 7:49:49PM

Posted by kopower

I used to sleep over at my buddies house all the time when I was in grade school. I think I was around 11 years old. We would stay up all night drinking Mountain Dew and playing Super Tecmo Bowl, and Baseball Stars on Nintendo. Well, one night, we fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up the next morning, I had pissed all over myself. The covers were soaked, and I'm sure the couch mopped up the left overs. I was horrified. I could also smell the urine. I had no extra clothes and to my dismay, my buddy was already up, sitting next to me, and his dad was on the other end of the couch.

I ended up getting off the couch with the blankets wrapped around me and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick look back, and both my friend and his dad were looking at each other like, I can't believe he pissed on our couch.

Awesome story, awesome Nintendo games. Baseball Stars and Super Tecmo were the shit!(you were the piss) sorry
cowcatcher
10/12/11 7:50:34PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Okay so I have a kinda craped my pants story. So between classes I had to take a mean poo so there i am pooin away bell rings now I'm late. Well here is where the fun begains...... No TP in my stall, none in the next stall next to me then I think to myself ehh "i"m good I still got the paper towels". Yep no paper towels. OMG! what to do? So I decided to just squeese my butt cheeks together and make my way to the next bathroom. As I'm making my way there I get caught by a teacher and sent to class. well god dam I'm sitting in my own shit in class. While in class a buddy of mine was asked "did you take a poo in the bathroom?" I was like "yeah?" He said "there wasn't any TP or PTs in there how did you whipe your ass?" I said "There was some when I was in there" he said "no there wasn't cause i went after you walked out". After I went to the bathroom to wipe my ass and I had poo stains all over my ass/pants. did I tell you guys I was wearing WHITE pants.

This was in 7th grade

Ouch, as a member of the club I feel for you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3